Seek, Search, Hunt

Darkness, Void, Abyss.

Anyone who sees this plane of nothing but shadows will always define it as such.

A place where light was devoid and unwelcomed.

Amidst this gloomy plane was a figure, staring out at something.

Seen all around this figure was a haze of dark and violet miasma, which was impossible as no light should be in this place.

Yet here was the figure, cloaked in visible darkness that flutters like a fog being blown around by the gentlest of winds.

This figure has a name and it is Satella, also known as the Witch of Envy.

The one responsible for the Great Calamity 400 years ago, the one who devoured half of the world along with millions of lives. Be it human, non-human or even animals.

The one who was rumored to have devoured her fellow witches along.

Unknown to the denizens of this world however, the witch of Envy is comprised of two personalities in one body.

Satella and Envy.

The figure stared in wonder and awe at the changes to her beloved.

The one that Envy selfishly snatched away from his home world, forced her "love" to him by giving him a gift that was deemed a curse by the one who received it.

Both Envy and Satella watched as the boy they kidnapped struggle, cry, get hurt and die over and over again.

The figure cried, screamed and raged as they saw him tread on with this cruel life on their world. And the last one...made them both agree to act.

Envy, with all her powers decided that the boy needed help, a true one.

Fiddling with the void, she felt a presence of a lost soul.

This one was powerful on its own way  and in a sense, similar to the boy.

The boy was an anomaly to their world and the soul is another anomaly of it's own.

It was then that both Envy and Satella decided to use this soul.

Their plan was to give this soul a form and help the boy escape his predicament.

But before they can do anything, the soul itself already made a move.

Somehow, someway, the soul seemed to have been attracted by the boy's very own.

A link was formed and then....

The figure stood in shock as the boy's soul and the alien soul suddenly stood in front of each other.

There he was, the boy looking the same as when he was abducted, facing what seemed to be a doll in red, half the boy's size.

The boy stood still, the doll stood still and the witch of Envy stood still far from them.

Satella/Envy watched as the boy's and the doll's figure slowly...merged via a touch of their own hands.

The Witch of Envy tried to act, all too late however as the new soul disappeared.

At the present time, The Witch of Envy smiled. While their beloved was different now, he's still quite frankly the same, although more powerful.

Envy however, true to her name, felt jealousy and rage everytime the boy's companions, who were all girls, kept getting close to him.

Satella didn't mind. While it stung her heart, she was happy that her beloved was now not going to suffer so much like before and is now currently learning to love himself.