Chapter 3 : New Star

The train stopped and opened the door once again. Mirai stood beside the opened door to see them off.

"These next two keys won't be as bad as the last two so please don't worry."

Their tense bodies relaxed a little from her words.

She then bowed "Good luck, people of Omniscient reader's viewpointml. "

Off they go to find the third key.

Shhhhhhhhs

A cool breeze greets them and they shivered at the sensation.

Grrrrrr

Loud roars and growls are heard everywhere. This scene is familiar to them.

The Ultimate Sacrifice.

The strongest individual will need to die or else others will die. Monsters roam the areas and killed hundreds in a short time.

They all remembered this day. This is the day when Kim dokja was revealed to be the strongest and died once again. He didn't came back for a week and so everyone thought he was completely dead.

They could see Yoo joonghyuk and nirvana fighting in the distance along with some other people.

They then saw Kim dokja who is already severely injured with Han sooyoung.

Kim dokja bleed and bleed some more until his eyes became dull.

<You have died>

The scene changed again and they saw a transparent version of Kim dokja watching something from a screen.

"It's us.. " Jihye had a shocked expression on her face.

"So he was watching. " Heewon observed the view in front of her.

<The resurrection itself was nothing to worry about. I had the attribute Eight Lives that I obtained from Peace Land after giving up King of No Killing. This attribute could be obtained only by drinking the soul and flesh of Yamata no Orochi, literally providing the person with eight lives.>

'So that's how.. ' everyone thought to themselves.

[Time remaining: 24:07:12]

<I couldn't resurrect yet so I felt sorry to watch it any longer.>

The view changed again and this time, Yoo joonghyuk was displayed.

Yoo Sangah asked, "What happened to Dokja-ssi?"

"Kim Dokja is dead."

Yoo Sangah looked like the world had collapsed at Yoo Jonghyuk's blunt declaration. I frowned slightly when I saw this expression. The 28 year old Kim Dokja's life wasn't that bad.

"However, he will live again."

"...Live again? How?"

"I don't know. I just know he won't die like that."

Yoo sangah smiled as she remembers her conversation with the man.

After a few more minutes, the scene changed back to Kim dokja. They heard lots of messages.

[The constellation 'Master of Abydos' is calling your soul.]

[The nebula 'Papyrus' wants to offer you the 'story of resurrection.']

[The constellation 'Scribe of Heaven' is calling your soul.]

[The nebula 'Eden' wants to lead you down Messiah's Path.]

[The constellation 'God of Wine and Ecstasy' wants to take you away from the lower constellations.]

[The nebula 'Olympus' will set the stage for you.]