08

Everyone was beyond scared out of their minds now. The fact that Kourt Myers was back, but now as a ghost, killing their friends right in front of them on their computer screens.

"So," Kourt spoke, looking at her finger nails, which were painted a turquoise color to go with her turquoise tanktop, and dark wash skinny jeans her mom had picked for her to wear for the funeral. "Is anyone going to confess, or what?"

Nobody answered. Nobody even moved a muscle. They were all too afraid of Kourt. All because she wanted to know who posted a video, that everyone was absolutely sure that no one left of their group of friends did.

Well, except for one friend, who was staying absolutely silent since her best friend died.

"Nobody still wants to answer, huh?" Kourt said, smirking again. "Well then. Michael, I guess it's your turn now." Kourt said with a wicked smile. Like she was enjoying killing people just so she could find out who posted that awful video that made her end up ending her life.

Michael was angry and terrified at the same time. He was scared of Kourt and how she was going to just kill Michael without even a second thought about it. He was angry, because he was not going to have his life taken away from him, over a dumbass video.

"No." Michael said, his voice calm and sharp. He wasn't going to let Kourt take his life away from him, just because she had hers ripped away from her.

That took Kourt by surprise. "What?" She snapped, as Michael just remained calm.

"I said no. You're not going to fucking kill me, over some retarded video that like we've all already said before, NONE OF US POSTED!" Michael shot back, as Kourt glared at Michael, her eyes looking as if there was actual fire in them.

"You shouldn't of said that Michael. You shouldn't, of said that." Kourt said, before disappearing from her screen. Michael was starting to regret what he just did, when he screamed so loud, his screen went frozen, and just like everyone else's sound, went mute.

"When will Kourt just fucking stop! None of us posted the freaking video, and now she's just killing us because she wants too? God! I should've just-" Ashton was crying, right as Michael's camera unfroze, to reveal nails pressed into every inch of his face and neck, blood oozing out of the holes.

"I'd really fess up soon. Or everyone will be dead, and it will be one of your guys's fault." Kourt said, back in her screen.

"Fuck you," Ashton said, flipping Kourt off.

Which was a very, bad mistake.

hi guys, sorry i havent been on in forever ive been really busy but yeah pls pls pls vote and comment ilyasm xxxxx