Theres A Fire In This November Sky | Chapter 15

Andy

I woke up and pulled Alice's body closer to me. But it was just a pillow. I opened my eyes and blinked a couple times. Then I smelled bacon, and fooood. I looked at the time. It was 9am. Damn Alice you wake up early.

I rolled out of bed and stood up. I slipped on sweats and walked down stairs. I saw Alice standing In the kitchen in just my shirt. I could see her cute little but. I walked up behind her and slapped it. Well not slap, more like a gently tap? "Andy!" She said laughing.

I have her a kiss. "Your up early babe." She rolled her eyes. "Obviously. And because I wanted to make you breakfast before you left and end up just eating take out or junk." She said flipping the pancakes.

I looked at the food. There's eggs, bacon, sausages, pancakes, fruit, enough to feed an whole army. "Damn, this is allot." "Well I invited the guys over. And Damon, Carson, and Kate." I smiled. "Well I'm gonna make my plate now. The put it in the microwave."

I put it in the microwave and slipped on a shirt from the laundry room. I heard some knocking at the door. And went to go open it. It was Damon, Carson, and Kate. "What's up dude!" Damon said giving me a fist bump. I let out a chuckle and hugged them. "Foods in the kitchen. Alice is just about done cooking."

"Thank god for woman right." Damon said, I know it's a joke so I let out a laugh. "Damon!" Kate and Carson both say. He starts laughing. "You guys no 90% of what I say is nonsense."

"Babe, Damon, Carson and Kate are here." She smiled and finished cooking and put the food on the counter for them to serve themselves. It's like a family breakfast before we leave.

"So Alice. Bryan and them are moving in next week. In the same building as me to!" I let out a laugh. "Geez, how many of you are gonna live there? Doesn't that one guy from Twenty One Pilots live there to?" He nodded. "My homie." Then the front door opened and I saw all four guys walk in. I saw Sammi, and Ella.

"Serve yourselves. Plates are right here." I said pointing the stack of plates and cups.

Everyone started digging in. "Thank you." Everyone said at the same time. "Haha no problem. You guys deserve one last home cooked meal before you guys eat chips for three months,"

I was talking with Carson and Kate, while Andy talked with the guys.

"So Carson.. How's Damon." I said wiggling my eyebrows. "He's great. I..actually he asked me to move in with him." I squealed. "Awe. That's cute." I the. Looked at Kate. She was checking out Ashely. Oh wow. "Kaaate." I said staring at her, "hmm." She said turning her head towards me.

"Oh wow. Your totally checking out Ashely." I said quietly. "Oh c'mon, of course I am. Look at him, plus it's not like I'm cheating on someone. I'm just looking." Kate is 22 Ashely is 28. It's not that big of a age difference. Actually age doesn't even matter.

It was time for the guys to leave. And everyone as hugging each other who was staying. Sammi and Ella where going on tour so. "I'll miss you love. And I'll miss you to." Andy said kissing me and my belly.

"Well miss you to. And don't worry about me. You can always call Damon to check up on me." He nodded and gave me a kiss before he walked On to the tour bus.

"So Alice. What are you doing today?" Kate asked me. I shrugged. "Probably sleep for awhile since I woke up so damn early then I don't know." Damon let out a laugh. "I haven't even slept yet woman." I widened my eyes at him. "Damn, Damon. Your like a god damn alien." Then I yawned.

"Well go sleep, then after do you want to come with me to pick up Karim? Him and Jason were driving around all the country and now he wants to just chill here in L.A Jason going to pick up someone and keep going." Kate said.

I nodded. "Yeah. I'll come with." Then we all said our goodbyes and I went back up stairs, crawled into bed and laid down. I could smell Andy still. His cologne.

A/N short chapter compared to the last one. But yeah, send me some questions guys! :3