Did You Think Of Me Tonight | Chapter 19

Alice

'I was wondering around in a meadow. "Alice! Run!" I looked back and saw Andy coated in blood. I turned back around and started running. I don't know what from or who.

I stopped once I reached a river. I caught my breath and turned to look for Andy. He was gone. I looked around and around, I could hear screams coming from the bushes. I backed up closer to the water. My ankles swallowed by the river. I stood.

I kept hearing voices around me and behind me. Making me turn in circles. "What do you want!" I yelled out. The voices just got louder. I covered my ears though, it was like the voices were right in my head.

"Stop!" I shouted over and over. Suddenly the trees around me came closer and started dripping like oil paint. The river was gone and I was being consumed by the trees. They seemed to melt away and encase me.

I brought my hands over my mouth as the oil passed my face, I held my breath, till I couldn't hold it anymore. I gasped for air, and opened my eyes. I was in the river. Only the trees were normal and I was fine.

I saw a little girl run by. "Wait!" I called chasing after her. I stopped a few feet behind her. She had stopped and was pointing at me. I walked closer. "He-hello." I said shakily. She kept pointing. I looked behind me Incase she was pointing behind me.

I turned back to her. To find her face a few inches away and she looked older. I gasped out of fear. "Death." She whispered.'

I jumped up and found myself in me and Andy's room. I sighed and leaned back against the head board. I placed a hand on Andy's back.

I looked into the mirror which was right across from me. Is-is..that blood? On my shirt? I thought as I looked at my reflection. I suddenly felt the cool wetness on my legs and shirt. Oh god.

I tore he blanket off of me and Andy and sure enough there was allot of blood. "Andy! Andy wake up!" I said shaking him. "What's wrong?" He said wiping his eyes. "Somethings wrong!" I said pointing to all the blood slipping clean clothes on.

Andy jumped up and ran out to start the car. He came back on and helped me down stairs. What's going on? Am I losing the baby? All this thoughts ran through my head.

Andy held my hand the whole way. He ran in first and got me a wheelchair and rushed us in to the emergency. "Help! She's bleeding, she's pregnant about 8 months." Andy told a nurse, who rushed me to a room and had Andy wait outside. I gave him one final look and he mouthed. 'Its gonna be okay'

~~~

Andy

I paced back and forth. No one has told me anything about what's going on with Alice. I pulled out my phone and texted everyone. And I mean everyone. Johnnie, Bryan, Alex, Damon, Carson, Kate, Jason, Jeremy, Jake, Ashley, Christian, Sammi, Ella, Elizabeth, I told them at Alice is in the hospital and if they wanted to come they can.

I was freaking the fuck out, what happened? Is Alice gonna be okay! Is our baby? Is she going into labour?! I punched a wall and looked around, all the scared people in the waiting room looked scared. I sighed and I slid down the wall and held my face in my hands.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see a nurse. I jumped up before she could say anything. "Is Alice okay!? Can I see her? Where is she?" I pulled question over question. The nurse held my shoulders. "She's getting prepped for surgery." " what!" I interrupted. "We already spoke with her and she agrees but also wants your decision as well."

I nodded for her to go on. "So the accident you two were in, the huge glass that was in her side had went too deep. We have to do a c section and get the baby out, but it will have a very slim chance of living even for a month. So we can either do the c section and put her on life support or give her a needle and she will go peacefully."

What!? Our baby might die or will. "Can I see Alice." I choked out. She gave me a small smile and led me to the room. I saw Alice with tears running down her face. She looked at me. "Andy." She cried out. I walked up to her and held her in my arms.

The nurse coughed. "I have other news to." I looked down at Alice. "So Alice, while we did the examine and special ex rays, we saw that well the doctor who worked on you had did something to your uterus and did not inform you of it, the cut the glass left was, while it damaged your parts and well your not able to carry and child or have any kids.-"

Alice started breaking down in tears. "We do suggest you sue the doctor that did this to you." I nodded for her to go. "I'll leave your alone, but we do need a agreement on what your going to do and soon." And the nurse walked out. Alice immediately turned to me. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She repeated. "It's okay love." She shook her head.

"No it's not. We're going to lose our baby, I can't let that happen again to you." I tensed. "Alice. It's okay, we will be okay." She nodded and wiped her eyes. "What do we do." I asked. "Let her go peacefully?" She replied. We held our embrace for about two minutes. "No parent should ever have to choose this. No parent should ever have to go through this."

She said with tears just falling down her face. Suddenly the door opened. "Have you two come to a decision." A nurse asked. We nodded and I gave Alice a kiss on the lips and her stomach. "I'll always love you." I whispered. I got up and walked out. The nurse right behind me. "I'm sorry, you..um, you have friends in the lobby." She said patting my shoulder.

I walked over here and everyone was here. It broke me seeing Ashley and Alex, knowing we were going to ask them to be godparents. "Hey, hows Alice." Cc said giving me a hug. I signed. "She's good, but something had happened when we were in that accident. Now Alice can't have babies."

I heard Alex gasp. "Is she." I nodded. She walked up to me and gave me a hug. Everyone caught on and were sobbing. "I'm so sorry." Damon said patting my shoulder. I nodded.

A/N :( I'm sorry.