The end!

Hello! I think that this is the end. I don't really have anything else to add to this. And if I ever need to cry again I'll probably just read through all of these and. Promptly start sobbing.

In my opinion Fred's death is the saddest so a lot of the ones about Fred made me cry. But to be honest literally all of them made me cry at least a little bit. The one's about Tonks/Teddy changing into people and not knowing why the other people were crying really hurt me though. I think that some of the Sirius ones were really sad but all of the ones about Lily and James made me really sad too. 

I hope that you enjoyed reading this! (no matter how much it made you cry...) And I also think that I should just remind you that I don't know if any of these are actually true/fit into the original series. So if any of these are not true then please don't like get angry at me or anything. I originally just wanted to look at sad Harry Potter facts because I was feeling sad and wanted to cry. And then I just thought that I would share the sadness with everyone else! So you're welcome for making you cry! In complete honesty though, if it made you cry I'm not judging you because (as I said earlier) ALL of these made me cry. I'm not even exaggerating. They ALL made me cry. Some more than others...

If you want I'd love to know the ones that made you cry the most! And if there are any sad Harry Potter facts or just any sad Harry Potter thoughts that you have feel free to comment them! I'd love to read through them (and probably cry)! 

sooo....yeah....I guess that's it? There is going to be one more thing that I found while writing this that I would like to share with you all. But besides that I don't think there is anything else! 

Bye then! Thank you so much for reading this! Love you!! :) <3