Meet The Family!

(Also, I know I don't include the rest of the lower moons, but it's mostly because no one knows about them and that I'm too lazy to write them off as family members lol.)

As the whole group of family relatives of yours filed into your house, Muzan seemed both confused, shocked, and surprised, all in one emotion. Murmurs of small conversations started to flood through the group of people as they looked around your house, examining things.

"Make yourself at home, guys!" You called out, which caused them to explore the house. You and Muzan stood behind the couch of the living, observing everyone who was in the living room.

"So. . .Can I get a brief explanation on all of them?" Muzan asked your quietly, which caused you to laugh.

"The one that I was on the phone with and probably inside the bathroom right now is Aunt Dami. She's a makeup artist, and she's done makeup for many famous people around the world. The only things she's probably gifted me on Christmas is makeup. She's also the most affectionate and savage lady you'll ever meet. She does get very childish, though. Also, I think she's slapped more men than how many times I've cooked for myself. She's also famous for the fabric pattern she's wearing."

"The one next to her with messy hair is Uncle Taro. He's the polar opposite of Aunt Dami. He never gets me gifts because he thinks that I'm already as spoiled as I can be, which IS TRUE, but still. . . Him and Aunt Dami are literally inseparable. He's a debt collector, but he's also protected me a lot of times from creepy guys on the street. Uncle Taro and I usually spent the time walking out late at night and shoplifting."

"The one that's shining the vases on the mantle of the TV is Uncle Okko. He's a bit of an oddball, and he owns about 13 fish back at home, and I'm pretty sure he owns a shark. Also obsessed with vases for some weird reason. He cleans and makes them for a living, so I guess that's why he loves them so much. He's also a very good painter. Taught me how to paint."

"The little kid over there on the couch is Riley, my cousin. He loved Halloween, and always dresses up like a spider every single year. Actually, sometimes I wonder if he IS a spider, because one time I was washing his clothes when I found a spider in it. You'll find at least 5 now if you try washing his clothes. He's sweet though, and I consider him as my own brother. Very innocent, though."

"The one that's arguing with the guy with tattoo on his face is Uncle Douma. He's probably had about 6 wives now, and they've all mysteriously disappeared. He's always flirting with someone else's girl, and when the person tries to fight back, he literally almost beats them to the ground. He loves taking me to Alaska or any other cold place to see ice sculptures, or the snow. I've almost gotten 3 frostbites because he's made me stand outside in the blistering cold all to admire a hand-sculptured statue of the Buddha. He's also the most fun to hang out with, and spoils me the most out of all my family members, all while embarrassing me and reminding me about the cringy things I did as a kid."

"The guy that's fighting Uncle Douma is Uncle Kaza. Uncle Kaza is the badass guy out of my family, and he's probably killed someone in my opinion. He asked me the last time he visited if he should get a face tattoo that looked like a basketball, since he loves basketball so much, and I told him to do so, because he already had like 8 other tattoos relating to basketball, and as you see, he did it. Likes going to the gym and getting kicked out in the process. No joke, one time we visited a local gym and he ended up breaking the dumbbells with his bare hands and not sustaining any injury. Then we got kicked out!"

"The person that's in the kitchen over there is my friend, Tamio. obsessed with trains, and you. He's like me, since him and I watch Demon Slayer together a lot, you have been his favorite character for some weird reason. Even though we're not related, he still comes to visit me every so often, because we moved to different schools when Middle School started. He's probably had at least 25 crushes and all of them were rejected. Now he has a crush on me, but I don't mind it. People call him the 'perverted railroad geek' because of his admiration for trains. Him and I built a fort out of an abandoned train during the summer, and Tamio told me he'd climb a real one one day. He also believes in a lot of dreams and the meaning behind them, and he's probably the person to go to if you're not sleeping well. Honestly, he's a nice guy, and he really loves physical affection."

"The one that's beside Riley on the couch is Aunt Naki. She can play the Guitar like no other person, and I highly thought she'd become a musician, but she simply lives with Aunt Dami and Uncle Taro and helps with household duties. She's very quiet, but every so often, she'll talk to me in a small conversation. Her room inside Aunt Dami and Uncle Taro's house has plants everywhere, and her room smells of lavender and herbs. She sometimes styles my hair, too!"

"And that. . .*Sigh*. . . Is Uncle Koko. He's the oldest family relative I have, and frankly the wisest and most mature. He's a master at martial arts and knows how to fight with a katana. He's also very quiet, like Aunt Naki, but when he does talk, he comes off as . . . Scary. He's the reason why I have see-through curtains, because he always told me when I was little that the moon carried good luck, and he was right, at least for me. He's like the babysitter to the rest of my Aunts and Uncles, mostly because they don't want to mess with him. surprisingly, though, he's the one who's visited me the most ever since my family went abroad."

You stopped talking, and caught to catch your breath. Muzan looked at you, fully interested in the stories you told about your family relatives as you chugged water because your throat was as dry as Uncle Okko's humor.

"Anyways, I'm going to join my family. They'll probably come to you to introduce themselves, so stay cool." You said as you ran over to greet Tamio and Riley. Muzan sat back, watching everyone talk to each other about their lives, all while saying funny and scary things they've done. That's when Muzan noticed something- The way they talked, the way they acted---- They acted a lot like the Twelve Kizuki that he has under his control. He shook his head. No. It can't be. He turned around to ponder for a little bit, before his brain finally had it.

Since this a different universe, there would be reincarnations of demons/people from his world. And since most of Y/N's family acts like the Twelve Kizuki, they must be them, but human, and in this world. . . But then he thought about himself. He must have a reincarnated version of himself, right? Muzan looked out the window and once again saw the red-eyed black cat, staring at him. He sighed, right before the guy named Uncle Douma noticed him, with Uncle Kaza's hand being squeezed by his.

"Ah! That must be Y/N's babysitter! Kaza, let's go greet him!" Uncle Douma said, forcing Kaza towards Muzan with Kaza being dragged literally.

This will only end badly.