encounter

It was a little after nightfall and you had spent a good part of the day in town, shopping and grabbing groceries. You were walking the quiet, lonely trail back to your little house, it was secluded from the other people, situated on the edge of an old trail, a 10 minute walk from the town. You cursed yourself for staying out till night as your two ex-boyfriends had always told you stories of creatures called demons that roamed the night hunting humans, you were a little bit scared, but you had a kunai strapped to your thigh under your kimono, your ex-boyfriend had taught you how to fight so you could protect yourself.

An elderly woman in town had told you that you needed to find a husband before you got too old and lost your beauty. But you were slightly vain and a tiny bit shallow, you couldn't find a man who you thought was attractive enough for you, apart from your two exes, you started thinking about them, they were both Demon Slayers, Hashira at that, one you had broken up with because he was too nice and gentlemanly towards you, he refused to kiss you or do anything else with you until he married you, he even refused to hold your hand because he said that's what married people do, he would also follow you everywhere you went to protect you, it was a cute gesture, but got very annoying rather quickly. Your other ex-boyfriend was good to you, he gave you your space and he taught you how to fight, he also cared deeply for you. But, you had broken up with him when he had told you he was already married, to multiple women at that, that was a big dealbreaker for you, as you couldn't bare the thought of him giving his attention to other women and not you, you are a slightly jealous person, so what? You thought it wasn't too much of an ask to want a man who didn't look at or give other women the time of day, was it?
(Can you guess who they are?)

You were deep in thought and didn't notice the figure that had crossed your path roughly 20 feet ahead of you. The figure stepped on a twig, snapping it, this startled you from your thoughts, you looked up and saw something, no, someone. The full moon was illuminating lots of light so it wasn't too dark for you to see. The person appeared to be male, he had bright pink hair, his skin was pale white, and he had blue lines on his face and body, "strange" you thought, you stepped a few feet closer out of sheer curiosity. You noticed he had yellow eyes with a blue sclera, as you got even closer you saw there was writing on his eyes, it was kanji for Upper Moon Three.

"Shit this is a demon" you cursed to yourself, "Fuck, I'm probably going to die here, but dear God he is fucking hot" you accidentally blurted out loud. The demon was slightly taken aback by what he'd just heard come out of your mouth, then he smirked to himself, "this woman is attractive too" he thought, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't having a quick perv at you, his eyes roamed your body and stopped to stare at your large breasts just a moment too long, and you noticed this. You grinned to yourself internally, "oh well, if I'm going to die may as well go out with no regrets" you thought as you walked towards him slightly swaying your hips. Your next action totally dumbfounded the demon, you grabbed his face, pulled him down to you and kissed him, "this woman is either bold, brave or stupid" he thought, after he was over the initial shock he kissed back which in turn made you shocked slightly that your kiss was reciprocated, it was turning into a heavily heated make-out session.

"What's your name? I'm y/n l/n" you asked as you pulled away, "I'm Akaza" he replied. You thought for a second before you did something that would most likely be the cause of your demise, "why don't you follow me home?" you whispered flirtaciously in his ear. "This woman is either bold, brave or utterly stupid" he thought again. He didn't devour you right then and there because you were a female and he didn't eat or kill women. You walked off slightly provocatively making sure he got a good view of your ass, Akaza stood there for a second before he decided to follow you, after all, he was an eighteen year old male, despite being over 200 years old, he had needs, needs that hadn't been met in quite a while.