renounced

When he arrived at the Infinity Castle he saw Douma and ran towards him grabbing his throat, "like what I did to your little human girlfriend?" Dou
ma taunted, smirking and laughing. "I'm going to kill you for laying a finger on her" Akaza shouted, "Akaza, that's enough, come here" said Muzan, Akaza complied and walked over to Muzan, "Akaza you are my favourite out of all of them but your loyalties lie to this human and not me, this is a problem, I want you to cease all contact with her or I'll kill her myself, understood?" Said Muzan, "yes Master" Akaza replied.

Back at Tamayo's house
You had regained your senses as the medicine wore off, you hurt all over, "good morning y/n, how do you feel?" Tamayo asked you as she examined you again "like I've been thrown against a wall" you said, I've reset your broken bones and they should heal in 6-12 weeks, your lung should heal in 2 weeks, I want you on strict bed-rest for at least 4 weeks, do you have someone to look after you?" Tamayo asked, "Akaza" you replied, Tamayo nodded. She gave you some breakfast and some medicine for your pain, after you ate you fell asleep again.

You woke up hours later to someone rubbing your forehead, you opened your eyes and saw Akaza sitting next you on your bed, you smiled at him, "I promised to protect you and I wasn't there, just like last time" he said remembering Koyuki, "Akaza, I'm alright now, Tamayo helped me, I'm going to be fine, don't blame yourself, it wasn't your fault" you said to as yiu grabbed his hand, "excuse me my love, I need to speak with Tamayo, I'll be back" he said, Yushiro walked in your room carrying your dinner.

Akaza walked into the main room and saw Tamayo working on a new medicine, "how did you break his curse?" He asked, "how do I become free of him?" "I'll tell you, (I made this part up) "you have to renounce him, renounce your loyalty, renounce his name with enough intention and meaning to break free" she said, "how do I do that?" He asked, "simply say I renounce you, my loyalty and your name" she spoke, Akaza nodded, he took a deep breath, "I renounce you, I renounce your power and control over me, I renounce my loyalty towards you, I renounce your very name, Muzan Kibutsuji" shouted Akaza, he stood and waited for the curse to activate because he said Muzan's name, "you did it, well done" Tamayo congratulated him, "thank you for all you've done for me and y/n we are eternally grateful, how can I repay you?" He asked, "I need some of your blood, I'm working on an antidote to turn demons back to humans" Tamayo said, Akaza complied and she took a sample of his blood. "Oh, y/n can go home now, but she will need to be on strict bed rest for four weeks, she will need help bathing, using the bathroom, dressing, you understand" she said, "also her dressings need washed, cleaned and replaced every day for 6 weeks to prevent infection, her bones will take between 6-12 weeks to fully heal" Tamayo said, "alright, thank you again Tamayo, I am grateful" Akaza said, "please look after her and protect her, Muzan is going to send demons after you to kill you now that you're no longer under his control" she said, "I know he is, I'll be prepared" he said.

He went back to the room you were in and told you Tamayo said you could go home, he picked you up and carried you all the way back to your house.