The Visitor's

Around lunch time there was another knock on your door, "ugh who is that now?" you said, it was your ex-boyfriend, "Hello Kyojuro, what can I do for you today?" You asked trying to be polite as Rengoku invited himself inside, "Hello y/n I have come to tell you that I am going on a mission, there is a demon on the Infinite train and people have been disappearing" he replied as he walked to your kitchen and stole the six bean paste buns on your bench, "ok, but why are you telling me this?" You questioned, "I won't be able to watch over you to protect you while I'm gone, so I'll be sending someone else to protect you" he said, "Kyojuro" you sighed "I didn't ask for nor do I need yours or anyone else's protection" you said, "if you say so, I'm off now good bye y/n" Rengoku said as he left, totally oblivious to the demon hiding in your house.

"Dammit that fucker ate my lunch" you cursed, you went to your bedroom where Akaza was laying down rather bored, "I'm heading to town to grab some lunch, I won't be long" you told him. You put your shoes on and walked to town, you didn't know what you felt like eating, you came across a small shop that sold bentos and rice balls. You bought a bento box and four rice balls, "I can eat these for dinner too" you thought, you turned around and walked home. As you neared your house you saw you other ex-boyfriend. "Fuck why today?" you groaned internally, "Hello y/n I have been waiting for you to return home, I knocked on your door but you didn't answer" the man said, "did Kyojuro send you Tengen?" you asked, "yes he did, he was quite worried about you for some reason, I don't know why, I taught you how to fight" Uzui said. He noticed the hickeys on your neck "Well I can see that you're fine and probably busy so I'll leave you to it" he smirked and winked at you, "don't worry I won't be watching you, I have other things to do" he said, "thank you, good bye Tengen" you said. "Good bye y/n" Tengen replied as he walked off, inside the house Akaza was thinking to himself, "why have two Demon Slayers visited her today?"

Time skip to just before night time

Brief sex scene

The sun was setting and Akaza was preparing himself to leave, "will you visit again Akaza?" You asked him, "would you like me to?" He said, "yes I would, very much so, I like you" you replied, Akaza walked up to you he picked you up and pressed your back against the wall, he kissed you roughly and hungrily, after a few seconds he freed his hard cock from his pants and shoved himself into your vagina, he didn't have much time as he had somewhere to be, he was quick, but it didn't take long for your orgasm to hit, you moaned his name loudly and dug your nails into his back, the pain made him reach his own orgasm as he came in you, he put you down, readjusted his pants and took off out the door as it was dark now. You stood there for a few seconds processing what had happened. You ate your dinner, bathed and went to bed.