Final Battle

(Follows a portion of the infinity castle arc but I'm not going to kill any of the good guys)

Akaza had learnt from Tamayo that the Hashira and a few demon slayers were going to invade Muzans hideout and kill him. He went with Tamayo on the mission. When he arrived a Hashira held his sword to him, "why are you here demon?" He asked, "I'm on your side, Muzan ordered the human I love to be hurt so I'm going to help you take him down" said Akaza, "very well" said the Hashira.

Shinobu and Akaza had came across Douma devouring some people, "this is the demon that killed my sister, Kanae" Shinobu, told Akaza, "he's the one who hurt my beloved" he said to her, "Akaza, you traitor, I'm going to kill you for being unloyal to the Master" said Douma, "that's funny, because I'm going to kill you for hurting y/n" Akaza said Shinobu, Akaza and Douma attacked each other, Douma had knowledge of Shinobu's poison techniques and had found ways to neutralise them all, Shinobu was hurt pretty badly, but she still attacked relentlessly, Kanao had come just in time. Together her, Shinobu and Akaza took down Douma, but Douma had severely injured Shinobu, Kanao ran off to find Tamayo so she could tend to Shinobu's wounds.

Zenitsu had come across a demon named Kaigaku that he knew from when he was human, and they attacked each other. "Breath Of Thunder, Seventh Form, Flaming Thunder God" Zenitsu shouted as he attacked and cut off the demon's head.

Muichiro had found a demon, the Upper Moon One Kokushibo. Kokushibo asked his name, then revealed that he was a descendant of his child, he stabbed him through the shoulder, Genya had snuck up on them, Kokushibo cut of both Genya's arms, and sliced his torso in half, Genya wasn't dying because he had been eating demons. Sanemi appeared and protected his brother from Kokushibo's next attack, Sanemi and Kokushibo began a heated battle. Himejima appeared and joined the fight, Muichiro had pulled the sword from her shoulders, Genya asked him if he could help him, he fed Genya a piece of the demons hair and his limbs grew back. Sanemi, Genya, Himejima and Muichiro fought Kokushibo together, Sanemi and Genya were able to use Blood Demon Art from consuming demons, they attacked Kokushibo together and they managed to defeat him. Tamayo had healed Shinobu and she found Muichiru and tended to his wounds too.

Muzan had healed himself. Tanjiro and Tomioka attacked Muzan, Obanai and Mitsuri arrived. Tanjiro got hit with an attack and was gravely injured. Himejima and Sanemi joined the fight. Yoshiro had arrived and helped heal Tanjiro, then Tanjiro went back to fighting Muzan, Akaza, Zenitsu and Inosuke also showed up and they all fought against Muzan together, the sun began to rise and they all worked together to pull Muzan into the light, killing him. Obanai held Mitsuri in his arms and she asked him if she could be his bride and he said yes, once again Tamayo came and healed her like she healed the others.

Tanjiro turned into a demon, Nezuko ran and hugged him, Tamayo's medicine had been a success and she had become human again, Tanjiro bit his sister, Kanao had the medicine from Tamayo to turn demons back to humans, she ran and injected it into Tanjiro.

Akaza took the antidote out of his pocket and injected himself, he too became human again. He thanked everyone for their help and went back to your house.