chapter 1

Picture above is mine.
(Ps: kaminari has only some of his memories of being 16 here)

Kirishima was doing his dishes when he saw the top of a familiar blonde from the window.

__Kaminaris pov:__

"Where am I?" Thought kaminari, he didn't understand how he got to where he was.

He's scared...

" H-hello?" He said quietly..
"Wait.. why do I sound like that?" He thought. It was weird, he knew he didn't sound like that but at the same time he didn't?

He also noticed he seemed shorter but couldn't correctly remember if he was taller before or something.

"Okay, try to remember somethings... My name... My name is Denki, yea Denki...
I'm.... I'm 7? No... Why would I be 7? I'm uh... Am I 7? I don't know... Don't start freaking out Denki!" Denki thought pulling on his hair.

"Um excuse me?" Someone said from near him. Denki turned and looked at the stranger who spoke to him.

"..."

The person who spoke to him was a boy, he had red hair that was all pointy on top and he also had red eyes.. he looked scary...

"Kami?" The boy said making Denki Jump.

"I-I-I I'm sorry!" He quickly said not wanting the scary shark boy to hurt him.

"Wha? Oh, I'm not going to hurt you or anything!" He said while smiling with his sharp teeth showing.

Denki tried to get close to the wall that was behind him as the boy drew closer...

"Hey! Why don't you come with me? I have some friends inside and we can help you out and stuff!" Kirishima said sounding like a kidnapper by accident.

(Like " Hey! Why don't you come with me? I have some candy inside for you!")

Denki started tearing up and backed against the wall completely.

He saw behind the shark boy, a girl who looked some what nice so he ran past the shark man and face first into the girl .

"Oh!" She announced as he hugged her digging his face into her belly.

"Uraraka! Hey!" The shark man yelled and Denki Jumped.

"The shark mans gonna eat me! I don't wanna die here! Please help me lady!" Kaminari thought crying into the lady shirt.

"Oh! Hey...wrong little one?... Wait... Kaminari?" She said hugging him back.

" He's going to eat me!" Denki cried out.

"What?" She said

"Kirishima is this Kaminari? Why is he so little?" The nice lady asked

"I have no idea but... He thinks I'm going to eat him?" The shark man replied getting closer to the nice lady

"DON'T HURT ME!" Denki yelled into the nice lady shirt.

__urarakas pov:__

"Okay so, Kaminaris a kid now.... He's freaking out, I need to calm him down"
Uraraka thought.

"Shhhh... It's okay! He wouldn't hurt you! He's a nice shark!" Uraraka announced

"I'm not a shark!" Kirishima piped in
" But she's right, I'm not gonna hurt you!"

Kaminaris gripped loosened around her so Uraraka bend down to face him.

He was still crying so she helped wipe away his tears.

When he calmed down he hugged her again but this time faced kirishima.
(Urarakas mom instinks kicked in)

__kaminaris pov:__

"Why is he so scary! The lady says he's nice though and I kind of trust her, I mean... I don't know anyone else so she's
Is who I'm putting all my trust into!" Thought Denki