Chapter 8

Art belongs to original owner. I love the picture lol.

"What's he mean?" Denki asked Uraraka.

"I don't know, he's just being Todoroki." Uraraka replied sighing.

"Oh ok." Denki said looking over at the kitchen.

"Does he not like his dad?" Denki thought chewing on the inside of his lip.

"I can change his mind. I'll bring him with me to meet my dad and then he'll like dads!" He thought smiling brightly.

"I'm going to talk to red and white guy." I said jumping off the couch with my plate and walking over to the kitchen.

"Red and white... You mean Todoroki?" Uraraka asked him but Denki was already in the kitchen.

"Do you not like your daddy?" Denki asked Todoroki

Todoroki was making himself Soba.

"He wasn't a nice dad." Todoroki said in monotone.

Denki nodded

" Can you meet my dad? He's not mean..." Denki asked him

"Is your dad here?" Todoroki asked

(I accidentally added my story to my reading list and now it won't stop giving me notifications lol.)

"No he's in the hospital, I wanna go see him. Can you go with me?" Denki asked

"Sure... if that's okay with everyone." He said then turned around with his soba in hand.

"Yay! Okay!" He said then turn and ran back to Uraraka.

"I wanna see daddy with you, Broccoli and Red and white guy!" He said happily.

"Oh uh... We can see if that can happen... For now, you wanna draw? I got art supplies." She said

Denki and her started drawing together

__with Deku __

"I asked Aizawa about seeing Denkis dad, I told him what Denki said and he said he'll look into it. Denkis dad might be out of the hospital by now so we'll have to figure it out...

When I get back to the common area, I well talk to Todoroki about what Denki said and maybe they can bond or something.

Yea I'll do that." Though Deku walking back into the common are to see Todoroki eating soba.

"Todoroki? Can I talk to you about something?" Deku asked him

"Sure... I'm going to finish this first though..." he said still eating his soba

"Alright, when your done meet me outside.." Deku looked over at Uraraka to see both her and Denki fast asleep.

"phew.. No responsibilities..." he thought then walked outside...

__later__

Denki woke up...

Uraraka was sound asleep and not many people were downstairs because it was a day off, everyone was relaxing.

Denki took this opportunity to look around.

He got up and headed to the entrance of the dorms.

But stopped when he noticed from the window, both the broccoli boy and the red and white guy were outside talking.

He didn't wanna interrupt them so instead he wondered to the doorway that leads to the dorm rooms.

He was on the first floor. (Or the fifth according to the layout)

 (Or the fifth according to the layout)

(Here's the layout) 

The first door he saw  "Momo Yaoyorozo" he said as he read the sign.
He walked up and knocked on the door.

Yaomomo opened and looked out to see Denki.

"Oh! Hello! What are you doing?" She asked him smiling.

"Looking around. Can I look in your room? I wanna see." He said trying to peak inside.

"Uh..sure." She said moving out of the way so he could see.

"Whao! Your beds so big! Can I sit on it!" He said happily.

"Uh, sure. Go ahead." She replied and then Denki ran in and climbed on it.

"It's so comfy!!!" He said with his face down in the covers.

"Yea, I didn't know this room would be this small and I haven't enough time to get a smaller bed in here..." she said walking over and sitting besides Denki.

"It's so nice! You must be happy with all this room at night." He said sitting up and swinging his legs playfully over the bed.

"Awe, thank you. Yea it's nice." She replied smiling

"Where Uraraka? I thought she was watching you?" She asked him
"She fell asleep. So I went exploring." He replied still swinging his feet.

" Oh she might be worried if she wakes up and your gone, you should go back to her." She said as Denki got off the bed.

"I will!"