Chapter 23

Picture above belongs to its original owner!

"Play ground! Play ground! Play ground!" Denki said repeatedly as All might was on his phone looking for a near by park.

"Yes hahaha..... I'm trying to find one for you young Kaminari...." All might said a little vexed from Denki repeatedly saying "playground"

Denki quited  his voice a bit while still hopping in place as All might struggled.
That's when he noticed a black cat come from behind a house.

The cat was very little (its the size of a kitten) and Denki let out a little gasp when it stretched and yawned. Immediately all his attention was on this cat. He had no other care in the world but to pick it up and hug it.

Looking both ways like a good kid, he made his way across the street to get to the cat, all while All might struggled with finding directions on his phone.

Denki approached the cat.

The cat was friendly and let Denki sit down and pet it.

"Good kitty! It's a good kitty!" Denki said happily.

The cat purred and purred until suddenly it just got up and started walking away.

"Noooo! Don't leave!" Denki whisper shouted getting into a crawling stance.

The cat walked over to another house out of the sight of All might and Denki followed.

"Kittyyyy" Denki mumbled trying to get the cats attention.

The cat crawled under the stairs of someone's house.

"No kitty! Nooo! Come back!" Denki said bending over to look under the stairs.

If he tried he could fit himself under, though he might not be able to come out.

Denki being Denki started crawling underneath the stairs to get to the cat.

"Mew" the cat let out probably thinking "wtf is going though this ChILds head?"

Denki reached the cat and started petting it. He was able to get under the house some what so if a random bystander walked by they wouldn't notice him unless they paid enough attention.

Denki was just in bliss happiness continuing to pet the cat.

__with all might__

"Alrighty! I have found a play ground that I know how to get to from here! Are you ready young Kaminari?" All might announced happily at his success.

"..."

"Young Kaminari?"

All might looked around him and noticed (finally) that Denki wasn't with him.

Slight panic flooded him.

"Young Kaminari?!" He yelled out hoping that Denki would hear him and respond.

"..."

All might started walking around the side of the street he was on.

"Kaminari?" He keep saying as more panic began to rise from within him.

"Shit..." he mumbled realizing Denki was no where to be seen.

All might crossed the street and did a quick glance at the houses.

"Kaminari??" He said again in hopes of a response.

"I need to call Aizawa.... He's gonna be pissed...." All might mumbled making his way back to the place he last saw Denki and getting ready to talk to a angry dad.

He opened his phone and called the number.

"...Hello?..."