chapter 214

"Hey there, my beautiful people, your favourite girl is back"

"Should we tell her that she is not our favourite?"

"Bud, shut up, she will hear you"

'this ###***###**##****. (sensored)'

" Like I said, today we are going to react to the battle in Caro kingdom, but before that we will see the meeting beforehand"

Tboah people looked a little down since they got little information about the war at the Henituse castle.

"Don't worry. We will react to one of the chapters about the first war as well. Be patient , I am here to help you"

"Thank you, miss Bony"

Said tboah Alberu with his charming smile.

' I think, I am the one who is gonna need the tissues now '

"Okay, let's start"

Cale had asked Mary before coming to this meeting.

‘Mary, a priest of the Sun God will be there. Do you still want to go? I think it is fine if you rest here with Raon.’
‘I do not need to hide. I am strong. Vice Captain Hilsman-nim told me that the words of the priests are bullshit. I also wish to be like Choi Han-nim and stand behind you, no matter what happens.’
‘If that is your will, then let’s go together.’

" I am cool" tcf Mary said and got a pat from both Tasha and Alberu, who he got close with after the war.

Tboah Mary was excited to see her other self on the screen being so open about who she is and her abilities.

' I am cool too. No, I will be cool 😎'

She got hugged by  tboah Tasha and looked at the screen

Raon had said something as well.

‘- Weak human, do not worry. I will protect good Mary!’

" Thank you Raon-nim" tboah Mary

"I like you as well Raon-nim" tcf Mary

"Of course, good girls Mary, I like you too, after all we are so much alike"

Many got confused what a necromancer and a dragon might have in common.

Even people on tcf side, who didn't know about Raon's past.

Raon liked Mary quite a bit. Cale thought that it might be because their lives had a lot of similarities.
Cale stopped thinking about Raon and Mary as he looked toward the person explaining the plan. He needed to focus on the meeting.

" than Raon-nim was in hiding too? You couldn't go outside and see the world?"

Asked tboah Mary, who didn't know anything about the dragon.

People who knew about Raon went silent. It's not like they could talk about a child's misery in front of that child.

" Other Little girl Mary, this great and mighty dragons life has been going on for 6 years, 4 of those years were spend in a cave with bad people, after that my human saved me and I was able to see the outside world. Don't worry, I am sure that you will other places as well, the stars are really beautiful"

Everyone understood what Raon ment about being in a cave with bad people, the dragon got tortured.

It was impossible to think that kind of thing would happen to a dragon. That only meant one thing.