Prologue

After Takeomi and Sanzu left Senju alone to join Mikey's gang Bonten, she have been living with their father at overseas.

It's been 10 years since she been living with him and she wasn't happy at all, she was lonely,hurt and she craving love and care since her father never really give her attention and love that she needs.

One day her father cross the line make Senju mad and disappoint of her father greeds and ran away from home with her right hand woman and went back to Japan. They live a good life but not really, they not that wealthy as before they ran away so they have to work

Even though she ran away, her life became a bit harder than its already is after her father men found her. Her life was in danger 24/7 , she have to keep her guard up every time when she went out, heck sometime when she home too.

She can't contact her old friends since her father force her to cut all her contact with her friends, like how Takeomi and Sanzu cut their connections with her. 

It's have been 2 months since she ran away from 'home' and start living in apartment. She still looking for her old friends but there nothing so she give up. Until an unexpected customers walk inside the cafe that where she work. Her eyes widen with a small smile appear on her lips.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Haru-nii? Takeomi- nii.." small smile appear with her eyes has light on them once again. She happy but not the said males, they're not happy when they saw her especially Sanzu.
.
.
.
.
.
"Im not your brother.. who are you..? I don't know you" Sanzu said while glaring at her. She feel like something just stab her through her heart. Her smile faltered for a seconds and her eyes became glossy.