It's starting

"So, it's negative?" Amelia pointed

"Yeah, but his fine with it and he also said he wanted a kid so... no problem" Meredith answered they were downstairs at the kitchen eating breakfast, while Ellis still asleep.

"Hey, morning" Maggie said appearing from the living room "Mer you feeling better?" she asked towards the fridge to get the milk

"Yeah, just a slight headache" Meredith answered sipping her coffee.

"Amelia mentioned you did a pregnancy test yesterday, how'd it go?" Maggie asked joining them on the table.

"It's negative" Amelia breath out

"Oh what did Andrew said?"

"He's okay with it, I mean I didn't even knew he wants to have kid with me at first but... yeah he's okay with it at least now I know" Meredith chuckled at her last sentence.

"Is he still asleep?" Amelia whispered.

"Yeah, he's exhausted from last night" Meredith breath out.

"Last night? hmm, no wonder" Amelia grind

"Wonder what?" Meredith asked. "We're not that loud" she defended

"Hmm, it was in the middle of the night I can hear you two through the bathroom" Amelia said

"Oh that's you, who slam the door?" Meredith said shocked.

"Yeah, I want you two to sense that there are people here still asleep or trying to sleep"

"Hmm, you want me go thank you?" Meredith said joking

"Hmm, is he really that good?" Maggie asked

"Mind-blowing I guess, Meredith was like growling like an animal last night didn't you hear it?" Amelia said.

"No I didn't, I fell asleep right away I was in surgery the whole day" Maggie answered

"He's more than great,hmm I can't explain" Meredith chuckled shooking her head.

"Morning, ladies" Andrew greeted walking towards them

"Morning" The guest said in union.

"Amelia wanna know how good you are" Meredith said watching Andrew walk towards the coffee maker

"Good at what?" Andrew smiled confused

"She heard us last night" Meredith chuckled making Andrew choke on his coffee

"What?"  Andrew said in shock

"She's the one who slam the door" Meredith said.

"Ou, th-thats uhm uh, well..... sorry" Andrew said stammering because of embarrassment.

No one has ever heard them having sex and it kinda bothers him knowing that his girlfriends sisters knows how good in bed he is, and how can he make Meredith moan that loud and lose her mind.

"It's fine, I'm used to it" Amelia said. "Well I'm gonna go now before this conversation went somewhere deeper" she added grinning at Meredith who gave a death glare.

"That's because you don't know what filter is Amelia" Maggie yelled at her sister making Meredith and  Andrew laugh.

"Hey, you can go I'll bring Ellis to daycare" Meredith said to Maggie.

"Okay, then I'll ride with Amelia" Maggie said Meredith just nodded. Maggie went upstairs to take a bath and ride with Amelia to the hospital.

"Should we go to hospital together?" Andrew asked joining Meredith on the table.