Chapter Two

You arrived at your small, two-story home a while later and stepped inside. Smiling as you glanced around, you walked over to the living room, sitting down on a couch. Your homework could wait. Right now, all that matters was watching TV. The remote sat upon a small table, and you quickly snatched it up. You turned on the TV, heading straight to Netflix where your current favorite show, SpongeBob SquarePants, awaited you. A smile dawned upon your face as you prepared for the show.

You lay on the couch for a while, watching SpongeBob and his friends have their adventures. Nothing and nobody interrupted you; it was just you and your TV. It was a peaceful life...until your phone chimed from beside you. Groaning in frustration, you paused the show, picking up the phone and glancing at the notification that was on it.

Duolingo

Got 5 mins?

Ace your learning and practice Spanish now!

You huffed, setting the phone down again. Your Spanish lesson could wait for now. Right now all that matters was your TV. Before you could click the remote to resume watching the show, your phone buzzed again. This time, somebody was calling you. You picked up the phone instantly, hoping that it was Jesus, but your smile faded slightly when you saw that it was only your friend, Onceler. You hit the 'accept call' button and raised the phone to your ear.

"Hello?" you said.

"Hi, Y/N! How've you been?" Onceler asked excitedly.

"I've been fine, how about you?"

"Fine, fine. Business is booming, like usual," he said. "Listen, Y/N. My parents are gone for the weekend, and me and the boys are gonna be throwing a sick, Tumblr sexyman-style party tomorrow. You in?"

Your eyes widened at this. You, Y/N, being invited to a party thrown by one of the most popular Tumblr sexymen in the school? This must be a dream!

"Will Jesus be there too?" you instantly asked.

"Of course! He's head of the football team after all!" Onceler exclaimed. "Everyone's gonna be there! Sans, Bill, Alastor, Spamton, Robbie, the whole gang!"

If Jesus was going to be there, you had to go! It was the perfect way to get him to fall in love with you! "Yes! Of course, I'll come!" you quickly told him. "What time is it?"

"Tomorrow, 7:00, my place," Onceler said. "I'll see you there!"

And with that, he hung up. You removed the phone from your ear, grinning broadly. You had just been invited to what might be the biggest party of the school year, and Jesus was going to be there too! You could finally make some friends! And maybe, just maybe, you'll finally get the love of your life to fall for you!

In a flash, you quickly got up from the couch and ran to your room, rifling through your closet to find the sexiest outfit you had in hopes that it would impress Jesus. After a few moments of searching, you picked something out. It was absolutely perfect, and you couldn't wait to show it off. You soon realized that it was growing late, and you would need your rest for the day ahead of you. After folding up your outfit and setting it aside, you got into bed, pulling the sheets over your body and falling asleep.

As you drifted off, you were blissfully unaware of the being watching over you, monitoring your Duolingo streak being broken, its rage mounting within itself like a volcano preparing to erupt. Soon it would do so, and boy, were you in for a hell of a ride.