Secretary's secret (special chap)

A continued chapter of secretary's secret 

==========

"Umm, Samuel?" you muttered, face heated up and unwilling to look at the shameless man.

"Yes sweetheart?" he turned his head over to you, furrowing his brows when he didn't meet your eyes.

"Couldn't you change somewhere else?"

He grinned.

==========

"Sweetheart could you bring me a cup of coffee, oh, and bring the files I talked about yesterday," Samuel spoke sweetly without even looking away from his computer. Just the right tone to make your heart pound.

"Yes sir," you answered, about to leave but then turned back to him after remembering your promise, though he cut you off before you spoke.

"Samuel, you meant."

"I- yes, I forgot sir, I mean Samuel." you almost ran off at your mistake, but your legs were shaking in front of the man you loved. You opened your mouth to say something again before you heard his little chuckle.

You froze at his low laugh, blood flowing faster to your cheeks.

"Still not used to it huh?" Samuel was amused, when he finally looked up to tease you more, you were nowhere to be found, the door still open from your escape.

Things are going a bit too smoothly after the dinner, especially your relationship with your beloved boss. He stated that he now wants you to call him by his name, which is a real inconvenience. And you could never get over his sickly charming nickname for you.

Only, for you.

You squealed at that thought, slightly skipping through corridors, his voice echoing unstopped in your head. A smile crept onto your face without your consent, a few workers eyes nearly popped off seeing it.

"Good morning. If you could please hand me yesterday's work," you told your intern. She stares intensely at you, trying to figure out the tiny grin you struggled so hard to hide. She then snickers and walked off to grab the folder.

"You can't even conceal it?" she hands you your laptop along with the papers.

"Shut it, it's not that obvious... right?"

That only made her laugh harder, though deep down she was shocked by just how much her boss liked the director. To her, Samuel isn't such a great person, she has seen how he treats the other employees and isn't too sure if you've made the right choice.

"Yeah yeah laugh all you want, I'm going now." you rolled your eyes at her childish giggles, honestly you don't hate it. It's somewhat heartwarming?

You took a cup of instant coffee back up to his office, only to find a bright yellow sticky note on his table.

'meet me on the roof darling'

The end had a messily scribbled heart. You thought you were gonna faint. Crouching down, a silent scream left your mouth. A big grin stretched your features, is it actually working out?

You snatched off the note and snuck it into your pocket, leaving all your things behind and rushed towards the elevator.

When the doors opened, you were nearly blown off of your legs. A black helicopter landed perfectly on the red target. And Samuel. That sick bastard drives me crazy.

He's wearing a black blazer with a crimson shirt beneath, earphones on his blown-out hair. He turned his head to you, raised his hand and signaled you to come.

Obediently, you went closer despite the strong wind. Samuel took another look at you before climbing inside, not gonna lie he was rethinking his decision on whether he should've brought you or not. Too late now.

Your hands already reached out towards him, to which he responded by pulling you up into the seats.

"What's going on?" you shouted. He then handed you a pair of communication earphones to block out the loud noise.

"We're going to the third affiliate sweetheart," he said. You looked at him dumbfounded, is he joking?

"And no, I'm not joking." he taunted, ignoring your glare.

==========

That's how you ended up in this situation.

A shameless moron changing right into his underpants without covering anything. He only smirked at your reactions, kept going to piss you off.

Okay okay, you didn't mean to look, but taking a small peak at the man of your dreams stripping isn't outrageous right?

But luck wasn't on your side.

Just when you slightly uncovered your face to take a quick look at his movements. His eyes met yours.

"If you want to look then do it, no need to be sneaky about it." he sneered with a proud face.

Though you weren't listening, too busy staring at his body full of tattoos, fuck.

That only made him more arrogant, briefly flexing his toned muscles.

"I-I, no I'm fine thank you," you whispered, curling up in your seat and recovering your ignited cheeks. Samuel thought there was steam coming out of your ears.

"Come on, no need to be embar-"

"No no I'm fine really."

A phone call interrupted Samuel's teasing, he groaned a little before picking it up. You internally sighed in happiness, but you know that call meant it was time for work.

No more lovely chats and interaction, he's gonna switch up real soon. Samuel's a two-faced man, but you ignored it, believing his behavior towards you is wholehearted and real.

You flinched when he snapped his fingers at you, "We are landing now, you go off first, search through the affiliate and give me a short report." he stated as he starts to tidy up his clothes.

You only nodded at his change in tone.

He never let's you forget what you are to him, you are merely his secretary, his tool. Disregard his special treatment, you weren't actually special.

You shook off that pitiful thought, cause you knew what you were here for. To make him king, to dispose any in his way.

And you could never wish for more, you could never wish for his real love.

=============================

Read on tumblr for a better experience
Account: Evacado3