Jake Kim with a shy s/o

anon: Hii! I have a request c: Jake Kim (and maybe DG) with a s/o who's really introverted. Like they usually clothe themselves in a way nobody will see their face. How would Jake (and maybe DG) react to seeing their face the first time and how would they handle their introverted personality? Have a great day <3

HCS

-it's still a mystery to Big Deal as to how did Jake ever get someone so... so introverted like you to date his lousy ass

-they still haven't seen you in anything else other than big hoods and a black face mask

-some people even confused you for a gangster on the street

-but he did somehow make you his girl, and you loved his lively side

-would never force you to show your appearance

-respects you and your privacy sooo much

-but as your boyfriend, he couldn't help but feel a little eager to see his girlfriend's face without a mask

-wouldn't want you to feel nervous, will only agree to see if you initiated.

==========

He leaned over your sleeping figure, a grey hoodie covering your body, his grey hoodie.

It was break time at school, although you started sleeping a long time before that. Jake didn't want to wake you up, so he crouched down and played with your hair.

It's been about three weeks into your relationship, yet your appearance has never been revealed. Jake couldn't say he isn't curious, nevertheless he told himself to be patient. Being with you itself is already a blessing.

"Y/n~ Wake up and talk to me~"

Your classmates glared at him in disgust, they thought what was a gangster doing with a goodie in two shoe like you? But the reason you agreed to date him was simple, Jake sees you as a normal person.

That's right, your schoolmates bully you much more than the 'thug' they look down on. Jake was sweeter than they could ever be, and so was Big deal.

You slightly glared at him through your hair, which made him grin. He has always been dealing with your anxiety and shyness most lovingly, Jake has never once made you feel uneasy.

Which made you feel like you had to put more into the relationship, way more to make him stay. The way he treated you made you fear separation, a fear you've never thought about before.

You lifted your head, eyes meeting his soft smile. You internally squealed at his cuteness, stroking his cheeks as he leaned in.

The bell rang, interrupting your sweet little session. A teacher scoffed at the guy while throwing you a harsh look. Burning with embarrassment, you buried your head back into your arms, ignoring the presence in front. Jake didn't bother to move, he continued peeking at your red face.

"Mister Kim, if you would ple-"

"Yes yes shut up I'll leave." He walked out of the classroom without looking back, leaving you a note he wrote during class.

'Have dinner at my place with me my darling'

==========

"Jake?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"You know Jerry can walk with us right?" you giggled, the large man following behind was at least 5 meters away from his boss.

Jake shrugged, shooting Jerry a look that clearly said 'stay back or else'. Welp, Jake is very much enjoying having you by his side, he wouldn't want his bodyguard to interfere.

You were heading to his home, excited to eat his homecooked meal, while Jake was panicking out of his wits. He lied to you about being a great chef after you looked unsure of whether you should come or not.

He admits, he wanted to use his opportunity to maybe finally see your hidden side and be lovey-dovey. Jake literally only has three packets of instant noodles in his messing room.

"Is this the place...?" you looked a bit disturbed, it was a shabby two-floored apartment. Well big deal isn't the richest, they're just one huge happy family.

Jake scratches his nape, "haha... Umm, so I didn't mean to lie but-" You pulled him towards the building, signaling him to open the door. He looked down at you with baffled eyes, you're not judging him?

In fact, you seemed pretty thrilled, picking at the skin around your nails. "C-come on, I wanna see your place." you blushed.

It was approximately two seconds before the door flew open, you both climbed up to the second floor leaving big Jerry outside to park his bike.

Sitting down on the chair next to the counter, you slowly observed the room. Sure the place was small, but the way it slightly smells like Jake was oddly comforting. You knew the man couldn't cook, judging from looks alone, he probably skips lots of meals.

But that didn't stop you from wanting to spend time with him, it was hilarious when he pulled out a gross expired packet of noodles. You smiled, wondering if the mask on your face was still necessary.

As if Jake saw the stress through your head, he quickly leaned on the counter, staring into your anxious eyes.

"No need to do anything you don't want to doll, no worries. I can wait." he assured.

You only shook your head and held his face, the other hand moving to the string lying on your ear. Jake was almost shaking with anticipation, it was the first time his girlfriend showed him her secret.

The cover was gone, you squeezed your eyes shut at the feeling of his fingers trailing on your cheeks.

"Your beautiful." he breathed out, "I-, y/n you're-"

"Thank you Jake," you grinned, "I feel confident when I'm with you."

=============================

Read on tumblr for a better experience

Account: Evacado3