His princess pt1

'This is what you wanted, yes it is, you knew something like this would've eventually happened,' You told yourself.

Oh come on, you know that's bullshit

You joined the organisation, climbing up in place steadily because you've always respected Jonggun and wanted to work alongside of him, and now some one armed man is telling you to work with a goofball?

Goddamn you were mad, mad at the irksome man calling you over to his side.

"Sugarplum! Over here!" He welcomed you with a delighted smile and quite a disgusting nickname. He was charming alright, but in your eyes, he's just a selfish prick that acts nice.

You scrunched your nose before sucking it up, walking towards the beaming man. Goo has slightly heard of you before, you might not know but you have quite some fame in the company. And it is no secret of your admiration towards Gun.

It's obvious that you're unpleased with working with him instead of the stoic man next to him. And he doesn't miss the longing look you sent to the man besides him, making him crack a small grin.

"Sweetheart don't stare at him too much, I'm hurt!" He whined, hiding his amusement when you scowled at him.

"Well Goo get going, and you, don't make too much trouble." Gun stated. You bowed towards him as he left the room.

"What do you like about the cold asshole?" Goo questioned, never less, still very much amused by your yearning glaze that's stuck at the door.

You straightened your posture before dusting off your suit, calming down from your inner fangirling.

"We should get going, please lead the way." You deadpanned, not a single ounce of respect in your tone.

His lips lifted slightly after giving you one last glance, and started to walk out the room as well.

==================================
Read on tumblr for a better experience
Account: Evacado3