POV: cooking stuff with SDRA2 (SDRA2)

SHAMMEMEEEE ON A MARYTR!2!2!1 this took 2 days to write

serious
——

you and the gang were hungry. super hungry. but mikado was kind of like, "maybe you guys should cook this time, bonding!" yeah right. but you all took up the offer since you weren't going to decline the offer from the MASTERMIND. the one who could kill you all in one clap.

you decided to all make some brownies and mexican food (basic, i know but it's all i could think of) because you had no idea what to cook. the boys were going to handle the brownies (hajime grumbled and sighed, the twins kind of glared them) and the girls handled the mexican food. you decided to help the girls since you were not dealing with the mess of the dudes. mikado and syobai stepped out because,

"duh im the one who gave u the idea" - mikado

"i'm a shitty cook, and i don't have time to sit around" - syobai. asshole. GODDAMNIT WHATEVER

it was going very smooth so far.
"okay... we need a couple of tortillas, butter, kokoro go get that, flour... blablablah, sora, read that." hibiki tossed the pack of instructions on the table and walked off to get more ingredients. kanade was rolling out the tortillas, because you all wanted to hone your skills, and kanade was stronger than the average iroha, unfortunately. the simmering of the meat flavored the air. it smelt good. kokoro was doing a good job, but she looked dead inside.

as you, (name), chopped the tomatoes, you heard a yelp from the other room. (pretend the kitchen is separated into two) "who the hell was that??" you said. "sounded like a goddamn goat." it was yuuki. he burnt himself from the oven trying to put it in. "what a wuss."
shinji calmed him down, but hajime was berating him. "dude, it's just a burn..." "YUUKI. ARE YOU BREATHING, ARE YOU OKAY." "IM FINE HAJIME" shinji facepalmed.

you were halfway done. finally. kanade exasperated and gave all the tortillas to iroha, emma, and you, all of which were the ones to make the final arrangement of cuisines. the dudes were STILL not done because they brunt the 2nd batch. you wondered if it'll taste like doodoo caca shart or toe fungi. but disaster struck when a mini fire broke out at yoruko, hibikis and kokoros station (who did the frying) while searing more meat.

"HEEELPPPPP GUYSSSSS THERES A FIREEEEE!!!!" yoruko yelped as the fire grew increasingly. everyone stopped in their tracks. "oh my god SHUT UP!!! YOUR SPREADING IT MORE. LET ME PUT IT OUT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST" hibiki angrily seethed through her teeth, but she just made it worse.
iroha and kanade broke out into a sweat. yoruko and hibiki were on the brink of tears. sora and (you) got worried. emma and setsuka tried to calm everyone down. kokoro walked towards the oven top. "you all are so GODDAMN STUPID. jesus christ" kokoro put, more like slammed the lid on the pan and the fire dimmed, slowly but steadily as all the girls anticipated, crowding the pan with anxiety

"if anything you guys showed, it's stupidity. utter foolishness. we literally have a firefighter as a friend. he's RIGHT next door. how did you not know how to put it out??? good lord." kokoro sighed, and started eyeing yoruko and hibiki. "hibiki....." hibiki slowly hid behind her sister.

"is everything good in here?" teruya peeked out from the door and knocked his hat off. he quickly picked it back up and looked around before turning back to you and all the girls. "uhh... anyways, we thought we heard y'all screaming." "yeah, is everything good?" yuri peeked out.

"it's fine, we just had a SMALL...' intense glaring.... '...fire. kokoro put it out though, so no worries." sora spoke out. teruya glanced back and forth from kokoro to the others.
"oh. well, we're almost done now, so might as well pick up the speed." teruya finally said, then went back in.

it took lesser than 20 minutes for all of you to finish the meals. the others put their brownies on the table when you brought the food.

"wow, this is rlly good-' crunch '... nevermind" yoruko chewed her brownie piece sadly. hibiki was going ham eating them though. hajime wasn't too happy, but nobody really gave a shit. "i think we did a good job guys!" you finally said, collecting all the plates. "yeah, it was good!" yuuki added. "lets do this again tomorrow, guys!" "yeah!"

bonus scene

mikado giggled through the peephole as he ate his coconut cake. (a/n: which i am totally not writing bc im eating it rn...) "they didn't know i tampered with the chocolates... and added laxatives...." he silently chuckled and then started choking. "shit..."

——

804 words