POV: kokoro/sdra2 work at mcdcikdalds (SDRA2)

bro it's 12:30 AM and i'm craving jollibee and burger king fries but the only jollibee near me is 1 hr 30 mins away and it's the middle of the night and i don't have a license i'm so sad

satire.... this is very satire....

——

kokoro chilled in her room, playing mario rip off games on her ipad. all the virus alert and porn game pop ups annoyed her, so she got an ad blocker. in the middle of a double jump, she suddenly felt a rumble in her stomach. oh! she was hungry. she forgot to make lunch, plus she needed to go buy groceries, so she just decided to go to the nearest burger king. that way, she would just fill her stomach easily without the stress of making something relatively okay for a midday meal. not the best choice, but it's the hustle we admire.

so, she grabbed her car keys, put on a new shirt (no pants, yes she went out in pajama pants), and headed for her jeep. turning on the engine and backing out, she set her eyes on that stupid paper crown you always got as a kid. precious. she wanted that.

it wouldn't be an exaggeration if she said she was embarrassed talking to the workers about a kids meal. most people order whoppers or the spicy chicken nugget things, but she sucked it up anyway, she didn't want to starve.

"hi... can i get a uhh... kids nugget burger with a side of fries? also a cold brew iced coffee, please." she fiddled with her fingers uttering that sentence. "okay, ma'am, your total is 26.99!" kokoro pulled up to the first window, credit card at the ready. she felt a slight uneasiness sitting there for so long with no worker in sight.

then she felt a cloth cover her mouth, and it smelt funny and strange. she struggled hard to get the mysterious hands off her. she tried screaming for help, but she was too late and quiet though. she soon passed out.

"welcome to your first day at the job."

".....huh???...."

"my name is sora. i will be your manager here." sora??! WTF???? WHERE IS KOKORO AT!!!??? "uh... where am i?" sora shook her head. "you're in a mcdonald's, kokoro. most newcomers are confused. it's normal, but before you do anything, i need to teach you the rules about this place." heavy music and foreign vocals could be heard next door, while an argument broke out in the front. kokoro scratched her head more.

looking down at herself, she dawned a mcdonald's uniform with a hat and microphone. "okay... tell me then."

-

"first, always please customers, the customer is always right. but if they act up, violence is the answer. don't listen to anybody else, we like using our fists and poison." okay... weird.

"second, never mention royalty-who-must-not-be-named." kokoro lit a candle in her head. "burg-" soras eyes glared at the psychologist menacingly. "DONT!!! DONT. don't." "okay... sorry.." she guessed burger king was the one who shouldn't be named.

"three, you must never leave here. that's just an order from the higher ups." ... "...why?" kokoro questioned. "don't ask me, ask mikado and monocrow." mi...kado...?? monocrow??! they must be the higher ups.

"four, don't break the rules, duh. punishers will be sent to the backrooms." WHO MAKES THESE RULES??????? "don't question it." she said as a response to kokoros face of surprise.

okay, so that's all she needed to survive this place... nice... nice...

"you better get to work now, or the boss will get mad." sora walked out to the room and into the loud room playing a wide variety of music. kokoro pulled herself up from the (very dirty) kitchen floor. she started to explore the place, and peeked out to the lobby.