POV: YURI KAGARIN TAKEOVER (SDRA2)

the picture is just judging you because you're reading this. i wanted to die writing this.

VERY satire
-

"can you like... stop?" yoruko asked yuri, he was nagging her about dating and shit, she didnt want to date him because hes weird as fuck. hibiki scooted away from him, nikei glared at him, and also everybody else.

"okay yuri. you're done. let's go." sora pulled yuri away from all the others taking him somewhere. "wait, wait, where are you taking me dear?" "somewhere. we are all done with you" he was confused, but went with it because he was holding soras hand.

they stopped infront of a lone room. "stand here for a second, i need to do something." she left quickly and came back the speed she came. "sooooo... what now?" he asked, she did not respond. 

"get in." "in where?" "the room." "okay..." she sighed, and pushed him inside, slamming the door behind him. it was pitch black. "sora baby??" the light turned on. it was a bunch of... MALES

"SORA LET ME OUT!!! COME BACK!!! its getting hot in here with these nasty males in here...." he cried. "YOURE MAKING US ALL UNCOMFORTABLE!!! NEVER!!!" "noooooooo......"

lock.

"you're even locking the door on me?!?! gahhhh..." 

"hi can i kiss you hi can i kiss youhi can i kiss youhi can i kiss youhi can i kiss youhi can i kiss youhi can i kiss youhi can i kiss youhi can i kiss youhi can i kiss youhi can i kiss youhi can i kiss youhi can i kiss youhi can i kiss youhi can i kiss youhi can i kiss youhi can i kiss youhi can i kiss youhi can i kiss youhi can i kiss youhi can i kiss you" a male bot said over and over, terrifying the man. "WWAHHAHAHHHH!!!!! GET AWAY!!!!!"

he sweated harder as the male bots circled him more and more. "date me" "kiss me" "mwah" he couldnt take it anymore. he tried to run away, but the box was too small. he tried running further away from them, circling around but eventually he got tired. "you cant run...... you cant run........"

they cornered him, and suddenly, they stopped. 

"huh?? what??" he was confused, but then they powered up again. then, they revealed themselves. he waited with anticipation, hoping they were suddenly passive. BUTw THEY WERE MONOKUMAS!!!

they all pulled out knifes, and he sweat harder than he did before. one stabbed him, then another, and again and again the blades hit him until he eventually died of homocide and blood loss.

"lol loser" sora said

-

never realized this took an hour oops

429 words