chapter 1

It was now 4AM and i still haven't slept thanks to my insomnia, i was watching "heartstopper" on Netflix when I heard a knock at my bedrooms door.
It was my father, tony. He had a worried look on his face as he saw i was still up.
"Still can't sleep huh?"
"Yeah.."
"Have you been crying?"
"Maybe... I was rewatching heartstopper." I say with a chuckle.
"Again? Damn you really love that show."
"Yeah."
He walks over and sits on my bed.
"So i have news.-he says with a smile.- your going to go to school this year, i think it's better for you than homeschool, this way you can make friends!"
I sit there in shock.. i don't know if I can do this.. the only people who know I'm trans and gay are my parents, happy, the avengers and Jarvis. I'm afraid that if i come out at school everyone will think I'm a freak and misgender me all the time even tho I am transitioning (I've already had top surgery and I've started t this year but I'm insecure of my scar on my chest)...
"Don't worry, no one will know that your my son if you don't want to at first. Happy will drive you to school and if you need anything just call me. Okay? You will start next week, i know it's a lot and it's okay to be scared but i think this will help with your anxiety and who knows.. maybe you'll make friends!"
"I don't really know what to think right now.. i want to go but im afraid.. is it okay if I don't tell everyone I'm a stark at first? I just don't want the extra attention.."
"Of course, i just want you to be happy y/n"
"Thanks dad" I say hugging him. He walks away closing the door behind him and i fall asleep watching my favorite show.