chapter 5

I'm walking down the main hall and i get a text from peter.
Spidey-boy- hey y/n!! I'm running five minutes late I'm sorry but I'll be there really quick! Wait for me up front!!
Me- ok😊
Ugh. Great. I find my way to the men's bathroom and my anxiety gets really bad by the time I made my way in, i always feel weird going to the men's bathroom I guess it's just trauma lol. I look at my reflection to check if i look 'masculine' enough bc of my dysphoria and a guy walks in with a friend.
"Who are you?" Says a guy that just looks like a fucking prick.
"I-im y/n."
"Are you knew here because I never met you and I'm kind of a big deal here" he says with a grin, his friend laughs at him even though there's nothing to laugh about, i guess he's like those mean girls from movie only yk they're men.
"Uh yeah.. it's my first day." My voice cracks a little because of t.
"What's up with your voice are you 14? Damn"
I get really unconftarble but to my surprise peter walks in.
"Oh y/n! There you are!- his expression changes quickly as he sees how unconftarble I am- hey are you ok?"
"Heyyyy penis parker!! What is this is that your boyfriend?"
"Oh. Hi flash. No he's not my boyfriend.- he whispers to me- hey did he say anything to you?"
"Yeah.. it's fine.- i turn to flash- and um no I'm not 14, my voice is just adapting itself to the hormones I'm taking cause I'm trans." I say nervously.
PETERS POV:
i can tell how much flash makes him uncomfortable and after what they said i think i have an idea on what's happening.
"What do you mean? Wait you're trans? What are you even doing in the man's bathroom? Your not a real guy!" He says acting grossed out.
Ok now he has my fucking attention. I look over to y/n and he's just staring at the floor with tears on his eyes. GOD I HATE FLASH! He can mess with me all he wants but i swear if he hurts y/n-
"HEY ASSHOLE. Yes y/n is trans. So what? He is a real men and he is in the right fucking bathroom you dick! How about you leave him alone because he is the most amazing guy i know and he is for fucking sure more manly than you will ever be! Ok? So leave him alone!" I shout out in anger.
BACK TO Y/N POV:
i just stand there in shock. I didn't even think he cared that much.. did he even mean what he said?
His hands turn into a fist as he gets angrier.
"Whoa calm down penis parker! Y/n know it was a joke, besides, if you want to fuck that so bad why don't you just ask?" He says laughing. He and his friend head out to class.
I look at home and see that he is about to follow flash and probably punch him so i quickly grab his hands. He turns over to me and he relaxes.
"Y/n I am so sorry. I didn't mean to shout.. I'm so sorry you had to go through that and all of that was because I was a little late and we'll flash-" i cut him off before he keeps talking.
"Hey, Pete it's ok. Thanks for standing up for me haha i was kinda pathetic back there.. and it's not your fault ok? I've been here for a few minutes and i can tell he's a bully. Besides, I'm used to people like him." I say with a soft smile.
PETERS POV:
i feel so bad for him.. and he shouldn't think he was pathetic..
Before i can say anything else he walks out of the bathroom holding my hand.
Y/N POV;
i let go of his hand and we're both blushing. The bell rings signaling that it's time for the first class. We head to class together and he shows me the school the rest of the day with this guy Ned, he's pretty cool.