chapter 15

I change into something cute and decide to go to peters. I leave a note to let them know where I was going and decide to walk there.
I get to his apartment and knock on the door.
"Oh, hello! Your y/n, right? Peter said you'd be coming." This really nice women says, I'm guessing she's aunt may.
"Hi, yeah that's me nice to meet you. Is peter here?"
"Not yet but he'll be here any minute. Ned is already here too, he's in his room. I'm just making dinner."
"Oh, thanks."
"No problem."
I walk over to his room and see Ned.
"Hey y/n!"
"Hey, what's that?"
"It's this star wars Lego thing i built, i was hoping to show peter."
"Cool, I've never watched star wars but i heard it's good."
"You never whatched tar wars?? How are we even friends? We have to watch it sometime!"
"Sure Ned." I say laughing at his reaction.
I sit on the bed next to him and hear the window opening. I look over and see spiderman crawling inside then making his way through the ceiling to shut the door, he takes off his mask and turns around.
Peter stands there in shock realizing what just happened and Ned drops his Lego thing on the ground making it brake followed by a loud noise.
"What the-"
"Shit! Ned shut up!" He says as he takes the suit off, throwing it in his closet.
"Your spiderman?"
"No! I mean yes! But no one knows And may can't know i can't put her through that ok?"
"Ok but i have so many questions right now."
"Guys i think shes coming." I say.
"Looks like my dinner didn't go as planned but we can always eat somewhere. -She says with some smoke around her. She burnt her food.- Is everything ok?"
"Y-yeah! We were just hanging out, but they have to go home actually because they forgot about this quiz we have tomorrow!"
"Oh, ok but um.. maybe put on some clothes." She says as she walks away.
Damn i didn't even realize he's literally only in his boxers. He's kinda hot tho- NO y/n wtf he's your friend just that.
I look at peter and we become a blushing mess.
"Ok we'll go but im gonna need you to awnser me some questions." Ned says.
"Ok, I'll awnser any questions you have tomorrow at school." Peter says rushing him out.
"Cool. Wait how do you do this and the internship?"
"This is the internship." I say.
"Oohhh."
Ned goes home and now it's just me and Peter.
"Ok, i should probably go too. And don't worry, Ned isn't gonna tell anyone."
"Ok.. sorry about this."
"It's fine Pete. Can I ask where were you before?"
"Oh um i was swinging home but then i saw these guys with avengers masks robbing the bank near by so i stopped to fight them but they had these weapons that i have never seen it was so strong! But yeah, then they basically almost exploded the place then ran off."
"Shit, are you ok?"
"Yeah."
"Good." I say as i hug him. He hugs me back and blushes again.. that's cute.
Anyway, i go back home and rest.