part 2

"Who's there?" Jimin heard the stranger asked her the same question. She took a few steps back before she ran to the corner of the room, fear once again flashing through her. Scary thoughts playing in her mind, scared that he was some criminal who needed a place to hide or just some bad person.

"How did you get there?" The guy asked her again when Jimin didn't reply. 

Jeno then reached the doorknob and slowly opened the door. Stepping inside, he saw only small light from outside the windows since the night was moonless. He looked around him and there he spotted a girl was sitting on the floor just beside the bed, hugging her legs. He couldn't see her face since it was dark, he could only notice that she had long hair.

Slowly he approached the girl and got to her level.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jeno asked her with his softest voice but the girl just kept silent, trembling as she hugged her legs. Jeno stunned in his spot, he could tell that she was scared of him.

"Listen, I'm not a bad person. I'm not gonna hurt you. My friend lost her bracelet here and I came to look for it." Jeno explained, his eyes never left her. And slowly Jimin looked up to face the stranger.

"It's okay. I'll get you out of here." Jeno said with a smile though he knew that she couldn't see his smiling face since it was dark. They could only see each other's silhouette in the dark. Jimin couldn't make out his face but she felt that he was just around her age. Sighing in relief, Jimin faced the guy once again.

"Hold on. I'll find my friend's bracelet then we'll get out of here together." Jeno said before he started to walk away from her. He went to the middle of the room and wandered his hands on the ground, searching for the bracelet.

Jimin blinked her eyes.

'He was serious about finding a bracelet in this dark room.'

The room was only had small light from the outside and it was dark. She was wondering how could he search for a bracelet in the dark.

After like an hour of searching.

"I got it." Jeno announced with a wide smile on his face as he held the bracelet up in the air. Jimin eyed him weirdly, she could tell that he was smiling like an idiot.

'It was just a bracelet.' She thought.

"Lets go. We're getting out of here." Jeno extended his hand towards the girl who was still sitting on the floor but Jimin just ignored him completely as she stood up.

"Okay, lets get going." Jeno awkwardly said. He headed for the door with Jimin behind him.

Jimin spontaneously reached for his hand and held it once they stepped the dark hallway. 

______________________________________________________________________

"You evil witch!" Minhee screeched before she ran away from the evil woman. She ran to her room and put on her coat before she headed for the door but much to her surprise, the evil woman appeared in the doorway and slammed the door shut. She then locked the old woman inside her bedroom.

"Let me out you witch!" The old woman screamed, hitting the door.

"You poor thing, don't worry too much. Your Lady will be home tomorrow. I didn't even lock her inside the room, I just wanted her to spend the night in the room where her parents committed suicide." She said before she walked away, ignoring the old woman who kept shouting from the inside.

______________________________________________________________________

Jeno and Jimin walked through the dark and long hallway in silence, holding each other's hand tightly and none of them seemed to mind it.