part 6

"Bye." Ryujin said as she stepped outside Jaemin's car.

She, Minjeong, with Jaemin were out to look for Jeno after Minjeong told them the complete story of why the troubled boys wanted to beat Jeno up. But then Jeno gave them a call telling them that he was fine and they decided to get back to their respective homes.

Ryujin watched as the car disappeared in the gloom before she pressed the bell from outside the gate of her cousin's house. There was this frightening silence as she stood outside the gate, the night was cloudy and gloomy. Just a moment ago she could still witness the stars shone brightly in the sky but now the stars were hiding behind the thick cloud.

"Is there going to be rain soon?" She wondered as the gate started to open by itself. She jogged inside and was greeted by an old woman standing before her in the hazy darkness, causing the teen girl nearly leaped out of her skin.

"Minhee! That wasn't cool. I thought I was seeing weird things." Ryujin shouted agitatedly.

"What are you doing out here anyway?" She asked the old woman as she walked closer to her.

"I have been waiting for you, miss." The old woman said quietly.

"What's wrong? Oh by the way, I want to see my cousin." Ryujin said hurriedly as she started to walk towards the house.

"Miss, um." Minhee replied, fidgeting nervously.

"Lady Jimin hasn't come home and your uncle is waiting for you inside his office." The old woman added with a very serious look on her face.

"She hasn't come home? But it's been hours since she went outside and why does my uncle want to talk to me at this hour?" Ryujin questioned, giving the old woman a frown.

"I don't know but he looks mad. I think something bad is happening, I never saw him so furious before." Minhee replied worriedly and Ryujin winced upon her reply.

"Okay, you're scaring me."

"Oh, miss. I didn't mean to scare you, I just feel that something bad is happening."

______________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile,

"Where's Jeno?! I told you to bring him to me!!" Jeno's father yelled at his assistant in rage. It's been 2 hours since he received multiple disturbing pictures of his only son kissing the daughter of his enemy and it's been 2 hours as well he'd been asking about his son.

He was outraged and his wrathful eyes sent chills down his assistant's spine. The assistant wished he was not in the same room as his master at that moment.

"Sir, we haven't found him and we still can't reach him by his phone." The assistant said quietly, keeping his eyes on his feet.

"Sir?" The assistant asked after a long silence as he slowly lifted his head to catch a glimpse of his master.

"The thing that I have been afraid of has happened in front of my eyes." Jeno's father said in a low voice.

The assistant then thought about something that might help his master with his problem.

"Sir, if I may suggest. Why don't you tell Young Master that Mr. Yoo was the one who responsible for the death of his mother? That way, he can easily forget about his love for Mr. Yoo's daughter."

Jeno's father thought about it for a moment before he finally answered.

"That means, we have to hide the truth that Minjeong is not his real mother. Then we must keep this secret until we die."