Rooftop slumber

The night before, Vanitas and Noe had a deep conversation on their usual spot for talking; the rooftop, until Noe fell unconscious. Vanitas tried to pick him up, not succeeding because Noe was much larger then Vanitas. So Vanitas stayed next to the sleeping Noe against his will to protect him from falling off the roof. 

"6th time, now" Vanitas said his voice shaking as he pulled Noe from his shirt back on the roof. Swiping his forehead, he groaned. 

"Louis let me go, I wanna..." Noe's voice turned into mumbles, leaving Vanitas confused; who's Louis.

WACK

"Owwww what the hell Noe-control your sleeping habits." Rubbing the spot where he got punched (just below the eye)  Vanitas spat on Noe, waking him up.

"Ew, what was that," Noe said rubbing his eyes "did you spit on me?"

"Maybe, also how did a single spit wake you up, but not falling of the roof 6 times?"

"I fell of the roof 6 times?"

"No you moron, how do you think your still on the roof, you nearly fell of!" 

"Oh, well you could've of said that." Noe got up and walked towards the window to get inside.

"Hey!" Vanitas jumped "Where are you going?"

"To bed its still in the morning"

"its half six-you slept all day!"  

"Oh well give me 5 more minutes" Noe voice slowly got more and more quieter as he went in the room.

Vanitas facepalmed and slowly descended the building cursing at Noe under his breathe, despite not being with him. Claiming attention he didn't want from people walking by.