Halloween Special

Walking back from the lobby of the hotel, Noe and Vanitas approach the door of their apartment. Noe was about to open the door until it banged against something, followed by Vanitas's voice.

"Hey, Noe, why is there a Pumpkin at the door?"

"Uh," Noe dropped his head to see a carved pumpkin at his feet. "Ohh~ this must be for Halloween!"

"Hallo-what now?"

"You don't know about Halloween?" Noe shot his eyes up to see Vanitas raising a brow.

"Of course, I don't." Vanitas groaned, crouching next to the pumpkin.

"Well, it comes every year and you get to do all sorts of spooky things!" Noe sang, practically jumping from excitement. Him, Louis and Domi used to love Halloween when they were kids.

"Spooky?"

"Yup!"

"Right," The thought of 'spooky' doesn't intrigue Vanitas as it does to Noe. "What's with the writing on the pumpkin?"

Noe stopped to look down at Vanitas and the Punkin. The pumpkin had a carved face along with the sentence;

"Come at the witching hour of eight And let the Vampires read your fate; Reveal to none this secret plot or woe—not luck—will be your lot!"

"that...that I dunno."

Upon hearing this Vanitas, dragged his hands across his face before hearing a familiar voice from behind them.

"I see you found the invitation."

Both Vanitas and Noe, twist their backs to see Amelia standing in the middle of the hall, holding onto a broom; that was a decorated-a bat hanging to a rope, tangled in the bristles.

"An invitation?" Vanitas repeated, not amused in the slightest.

"Yup!" She nodded. " To get invited to the party, you must receive a carved pumpkin at your doorstep!"

"There's a party?" Noe jumped up, eyes wide, sparkling.

"No- don't get excited Noe, we are not going." Vanitas flicked his cape upwards as he picked himself up.

"But-"

"Oh Monsieur Vanitas, I assure you that the party is going to be amazing!"

"Too bad because I ain't going."

"This is your first time experiencing Halloween, yes?" Amelia stepped forward.

"...Yes." Vanitas felt like he was about to be pulled into something he doesn't want to do.

"You must go!" She leaned into his face. "Only if it's for a bit!"

"...Why are you so obsessed with this 'thing'?" Vanitas backed up, hitting the wall with his back.

"Because it's a huge thing in Paris and it's really fun!" Noe answered, receiving a nod from Amelia.

"Tck...Fine, I'll go."

Little did Vanitas know that agreeing with the two vampires just for them to quit talking about something so ridiculous, was going to pull him into a never-ending night. Right after he decided that he was going to attend, Noe pulled him around the city to find him an outfit to wear to the party. The whole time Vanitas was thinking about his bed and if he just ignored them he would be asleep right now.

After running around, they arrived at the destination of the party.

Quite ironic that Vanitas, he-of-all people were dressed up as a goblin. The iconic red horns attached to a cape that rests on his head and touches the floor as it drapes over his arms. Under that, even though you can't even see, He was still wearing his vest and the collared shirt.