Chapter 2

When I saw the mans face my body started to shake and a nervous smile appeared on my face and I started fangirling in my mind.

"OMFG! I am in the same room with my favourite youtuber jacksepticeye!!!!" I said in my mind.

"Hi" I said.

"Hi" said Sean as he looked down at my t-shirt "I guess you know who I am"

"Yeah your jacksepticeye" I said with a smile.

"Well may I get to know you since you know who I am" said Sean

"Well...um my name is Rachel Ash. I am 14 years old. I have been in this orphanage for 6 years. I have been with 8 people that have adopted me already and I am a really big fan of you and I really really want to be adopted" I said in one breath.

"Well.....today maybe your lucky day for being adopted" said Sean

Then he got up from his seat and asked miss jones if he could get the adoptive papers for me.

"Wait?...your adopting me" I asked really shocked.

"Yeah why not? I want you to be my daughter" said Sean with a smile.

I started to tear up but I tried not to let Sean see but he did and he came up to hug me.

"Thank you" I whispered in his ear.

"Don't worry about it" he said "now go pack your things while I sigh your papers ok" said Sean.

"Ok" I said while I ran upstairs to my room.

When I was going to my room Isabella stopped me and asked if I've been adopted by Sean.

"Yes" I said.

Once she heard me say yes she started screaming and jumping up and down like a headless chicken.

"Can you help me pack my bag?" I asked Isabella.

After Isabella helped me pack she came with me so she would be able to see me leave but when she saw Sean she stared fangirling over him because this is the first time Isabella met Sean.

Once Isabella stopped fangirling about Sean I had to put my stuff in Sean's car.

I hugged Isabella one last time and told her I would call her once or twice a week.

When I got in the passengers seat I waved to Isabella as me and Sean drove away.

___________________________
Hey guys I am hoping that you are liking the book. chapter 3 will come out soon but first I need to write it and comment what you think about it so far
Bye!!!!!