Chapter 9

After a while into my birthday party I've got some of my favourite youtubers phone numbers like I had Jason's, Jenna's, Ian's, Anthony's and Joeys.

After the party was over me, dad, Felix, and Mark sat on the couch to watch TV and get comfy.

"I'm going to get my phone" I said going to my room.

"Ok" said dad.

When I got to my room I looked at my phone and I had a message from Ian and it said.

Ian: "hey Rachel did you like your party?"

Rachel: "hey Ian yeah I loved my party and I was glad you and Anthony and the rest of my favourite youtubers were there."

Ian: "I'm glad you liked your birthday party but me and Anthony was wondering if you would like to film with us 2moro?".

Rachel: "OMG that would be awesome I would love to."

Ian: "hehehe I knew you love to talk to you 2moro bye xx"

Rachel: "talk to you 2moro bye xx"

I was so excited that I was going to film with smosh that I had to tell dad.

I went to dads recording room and knocked on it.

"Come in!" Shouted dad.

"Hi daddy" I said going into dads recording room.

"Hi sweetheart wanna help me edit?" Asked dad.

"Yeah but first I need to ask you a question" I said.

"What's your question?" asked dad editing.

"Can I go film a video with Ian and Anthony?" I asked.

"Yeah go right ahead I'll drive you there what's their address?" Asked dad.

"I don't know ill text Ian and I'll ask him what his address is" I said looking at my phone.

Rachel: "hey Ian what's the address to your and Anthony's house."

Ian: "72 kingswell drive"

Rachel: "ok thanks bye xx"

Ian: "your welcome bye love you xx"

Rachel: "love you too Ian xx"

After I text Ian I looked up at dad and told him the address.

"Dad their address is 72 kingswell drive" I said looking at dad.

"Ok that's like 15 minutes away from here" said dad still editing.

After about an hour and a half of editing I looked at my phone and I was 10:00pm and I was really tired.

"I'm going to bed" I said to dad.

"Ok I'll be to bed soon" said dad.

"Ok" I said getting up from my chair.

I went onto my room and I put on my pjs then went to say goodnight to Felix and Mark then went to bed but as I was about to close my eyes dad came into my room with pj bottoms but no shirt but I didn't mind as he was coming into bed he asked if I liked my birthday party.

"I loved it" I whispered.

"I knew you would goodnight love you" said dad cuddling me as I put my head on his chest.

"Goodnight love you daddy" I said then I closed my eyes and everything went dark.

(Sean's POV)
As I talked to Ian Rachel came up and hugged me but as I hugged back she said thank you in my ear.