Chapter 7

After the movie was finished I looked up at dad and he was asleep so I got a blanket for me and dad and then I got comfy and put my head on dads chest then closed my eyes and then everything went black.

The next day when I woke up I was still on the couch but dad was gone so I looked around the house but he wasn't in the house until I was a letter from dad on the table and it said

"Dear Rachel"
"I went to the store to get some things for the house be back soon love you
Dad xxx"

After I read the letter from dad I put the letter back on the table and went to dads recording room to play some games on his computer.

When I turned on dads computer I saw a game called mortal kombat x and I played it for a while until I became hungry so I went to the kitchen and made a bacon and chicken sandwich and watched some TV when I heard dad come in the door I pretended I was asleep until dad saw that one of my eyes were open and then he started to tickle me.

"Ok I'm awake" I said laughing.

"It's good that you are awake want to make a video with me and Felix?" asked dad hugging me.

"Would love to" I said still hugging dad.

"Ok I'll text him to say that me and you are going to record now" said dad.

"Ok" I said looking at my phone.

As I was waiting for dad to text Felix I went on my channel and I saw that I had 1,000 subs I was so shocked that a few tears ran down my face.

"Dad!" I shouted.

"What!" Dad shouted back.

"I've got 1,000 subs" I shouted.

"I'm so proud of you, you deserve an another surprise" said dad looking at his phone.

"What is the surprise this time?" I asked.

"Well someone special is coming to see you" said dad.

Then I heard a knock at the door.

___________________________
Sorry this is a really short chapter but if you like it give me your opinions about it bye ❤️❤️