Boredom!

Ranpo and Poe were hanging out that evening. Ranpo was bored, poe was also bored, both schedules worked out great, so ranpo decided to hang out with poe, well he had already asked about a week ago but Ranpo forgot and asked him on the day they were supposed to.

With Ranpo and Poe
"Hey Poe!" Ranpo smiled and hugged him tightly, "Ah!" Poe would jump, Ranpo had jumped behind him. "Sorry Ranpo, you scared me!" Poe turned around, but to ranpos surprise Poe hugged him back with a nervous flustered face
"Someone's getting touchy!" Ranpo smirked and held his hand knowing he'd make him flustered. Poe struggled to find words, he looks away as the long hair blew from his face reveal his eyes, the pink sky that faded to blue. Flusted ranpo only wanted to kiss in that moment but yet he only wanted Poe to be comfortable, he waited for Poe to see if he liked him, he didn't want Poe to kiss someone he might not even like.

Which Poe thought the same in his head.
Flusted Poe stared at him, he'd ruffle his hair back covering his beautiful eyes, Ranpo which was flusted grabbed his hand once more and Poe gripped his hand to. It may have seemed awkward but it was a special moment. "Do you wanna go somewhere.. Ranpo k-kun..?"

Poe stuttered out smiling, his smile seemed genuine and beautiful, ranpos heart couldn't contain the butterflys and one came out, ranpo then leaned in and gave him a kiss, Poe didn't speak, he was red, not just an expression he was far more than red. Ranpo realizing what he did he just said, "AH! Sorry.." Ranpo was pink around the cheeks knowing he probably meant it, the butterflys still fluttered as they walked of holding hands.