Scene (The War Ends)

The Scene (The War Ends)

(This scene happened a hundred years ago when the main protagonist was not yet born.)

Everit Lightious

The war was over. Many people have died as a result of the war. This war has caused the spilling of blood and tears. Bodies, both enemy and comrade, are strewn across the shattered country. Screams of anguish and sadness might be heard from individuals who have lost close ones. Many individuals have died in order to win this struggle.

"At last, the war is finally over"—said Aqua Rivel, as she hugs Amino as a sign of her joy.

Then she hugged her back—"Finally! The war is over! "Nobody is going to die anymore." Amino smiled joyously, but soon tears flowed down from her amber eyes.

Many folks are relieved that the war is finally over and that they can hopefully learn how to live again. But, beneath the joy, there are still others who are sobbing and yelling for their loved ones who have perished as a result of this conflict. Suddenly, I felt a pounding ache in my chest. My guilt starts to engulf me. It repeatedly informs me that I'm the source of this problem.l;p0

I bowed my head, letting all the thoughts consume me. But, someone touched my shoulder and said, "Everit?" As I turned around, I saw—" Zelrus?"

"It seems that you're not glad that the war is over." —said Zelrus Darth. He looked straight into Everit's ocean blue eyes.

"You haven't changed at all," I said, shaking my head. "Try smiling once in a while, Zelrus." " Zelrus abruptly turned his head to the left and said, "And you, too, hadn't changed in a long time." he then grinned.

I turn around and ask him—"Herio, Ikuh, and Adranus haven't come back?" is Krans wounded badly?" He then replied, "Yes, but I'm sure it will be here shortly." As for Krans, he is being treated by Amino right now. "

I felt relieved to hear they were safe from danger. The ache in my chest gradually fades. "I'm glad to hear that." ------ My guilt, doubts, and all the thoughts in my head continue to vanish. And an idea comes into my head. "I see." --said Zelrus.

I grinned as I slung my sword across my back and gazed up at the sky. "Zelrus? I have another favor to ask you, "I say, clutching my blade tightly. He then answered, "Anything but the first favor you ask me," with a smile.

I then laughed at him. "Remember to keep smiling like that." I put my right hand in my head, smiled at him, and said—"Zelrus, I want you to promise me that after this you will protect Adranus and the others." Especially Amino, she's still a child. "

Zelrus messed his hair and closed his eyes, saying—"I'm okay protecting Amino, but Adranus? And since they are all grown up, they can protect themselves. " He then opened his eyes and looked at Everit and whispered—"But if that's what you want, I will do it." I promise you."

Hearing him say that makes me relieved that they will be okay afterward. I smiled at him and said, "I know I can always trust you." I now know that there is someone that will protect them. I can now do my last part.

The smile on Zelrus's face gradually faded. He frowned as he spoke—"You are acting strange." It's like you're saying goodbye. Everit? "

I felt a painful throbbing sensation again as I heard him speak...But I'm sure it was all for the best. I just stood up, keeping a smile. "Still remember what I said before the war even started?" I gripped my blade hard.

Zelcus' face darkens as if he is reverting to his former self. He bowed his head and asked, "Th-that again? Did I say I'd never do that? Ask anything but that."

Even though it hurt, I just smiled. "I know you won't accept it." But still, Zelrus--"Before I even continued to talk, he shouted and said," STOP! Light, stop pushing me to marry someone else and build a happy family and life! Stop playing around. You know, I can't do that because you're the one that I love! "

Amino and the others here at Zelrus shout. Aqua suddenly stood up and said, "What is happening with Zelrus and Everit?"

Hearing him say that makes it even more difficult for me to let go. I know he's upset, but I can't face him because I understand how he feels. It stings. It's as if I'm being stabbed repeatedly while still breathing. I wish I could cry, but I can't. —"Ze-zelrus, I'm sorry, but it's for the best; I know if you—-if you do what I requested, you won't needlessly suffer; I want you and everyone to be happy" speaking those words hurts, but it's for the best

Zelrus made a sweeping motion with his right hand in the air. He was outraged, as his entire body reflected. –"Just STOP! Stop ordering me to love someone other than you. Do you think marrying someone else would make me happy? No way! This simply adds to my sorrow and misery. Why don't you just accept my feelings?"

I turned around and faced him and said it loudly. "Because I'm going to die!" Saying it aloud really hurts.