The War End part 3

Everit drew her sword and stabbed it deeply into the ground as she approached the large statue. A bright light bursts forth and surrounds her. As she begins to chant an ancient spell, marks on her face begin to appear.

Ikuh was shocked when she heard the chant of light."Th-the ancient language, Skrikuin."

Herio looks at Ikuh, who is trembling in shock, and asks—"Ikuh, what are you saying? Skrikuin? What is that? "

Amino stops trembling when she takes Ikuh's hand. "Skrikuin is an ancient language that is only used for severe causes," she explained, referring to it as the "language of death."

Herio was shocked and frozen after hearing that. He tried to talk, but he could not put together his words.

"Everit!, please stop! Don't abandon me! " Amino screams, and tears flow once more. She starts walking straight into Everit when she is suddenly stopped in her tracks. She then touches it, despite the fact that she can't see it. "What is this, exactly?" Why am I unable to pass? "

Ikuh walks towards the invisible thing that prevents them from passing. She then touches it. "Illenus"-She turns around and faces them while her head faces downward. —"This thing that prevents us from passing is a magic called Illenus."

"What? What is that? " -Hero asked.

She clenched her fist and started talking again—"It is sacred magic that originated in my country." The strongest barrier ever created in our world, Illenus. "

Adranus punched the barrier. He then kneels, putting both hands on it and saying, "She is going to leave us."

Aqua walks toward Ikuh and asks with a trembling voice—"Is there anything that we can do? Ikuh? Do I know that there might be something that we can do? "

Herio stepped in and said, while smiling, "There might be something that we can do, Ikuh." After all, it was created in your country.

"There's no other way I can remove this barrier," Ikuh says, clenching her fist. It was designed to be impenetrable. Except for the one who erected the barrier, even the most powerful warrior cannot break it. "

Krans looked at Ikuh and said, "There is always a way." We just need to find out quickly.

Ikuh shouted while looking at them. —"Stop! All of you! Don't you see? Or are you all blind? Can't you all see that there is no other way? She had already decided this from the start. Everit has already decided to leave us! Can you all just accept the fact that she is abandoning us? That she chose to die and leave us rather than see those people suffer. " -Tears from her grey eyes start to flow out.

Amino runs towards Ikuh while tears continue to flow over her face—"Ikuh!"—then she hugs her.

Everyone's eyes welled up with tears after hearing that. They can't stop the tears or the emotions they're experiencing right now. However, there is one person who simply cannot accept what is happening.Inside the barrier, a dark energy flows."Everyone has already surrendered."

Adranus stood up after he felt that dark energy. He then looks behind him and sees—"Zelrus?"

Zelrus smiled while facing downward, saying, "Do you think that this barrier can restrain me?"

Darkness begins to emanate from him. The death mark on his right chest begins to glow. His blue eyes turn crimson. similar to a dragon's eye He then begins to make his way toward the barrier. "You know best that no chain, prison, or even this barrier can stop me." He passed through the barrier in an instant, little by little. He pulls his sword as it rests on the ground.

They all look at him as he walks toward the light. "Zelrus?"

"You say there is no one who can break or even pass this barrier," Krans said to Ikuh.So how does Zelrus pass through? "