CHAPTER TWELVE

The coronatation for Ivar and Daenerys to become the King and Queen of Kattegat in which they have rightfully taken

Ivar painted in white and red paint. Had a bone crown. Daenerys had the same white paint on her face and a bone crown. He had his own forces to assist his wife in her endeavour.

He remains weary of what the Seer had said it could be any of them. Most likely either Ubbe or Bjorn. He didn't like the sound of either.

Tyrion has become Ivar's official advisor. Missandei a part of a special council he made unlike any reign before.

A month of preparing everything. Bjorn, Ubbe and Lagertha still haven't been found.

She walked to where her babies are hovering solemnly. They'd grown to this place and the people.

"What's wrong? "It's time to go home and get the Iron Throne for Mummy" Viserion nudged her with his head. Rhaegal looked at Ivar who was walking towards them. Drogon put its head against her stomach.

"Are they okay?" "Yeah, they'll just miss this place" He looked at Rhaegal and Viserion. "Really?" They nuzzled him. "What do you think, Daenerys?" She was crying. Ivar went to comfort her but, Drogon growled at him and wouldn't allow it. "Why are you crying, my love?"

"I need the Iron Throne but you being here means you have to stay here to lead them. I don't think it'll be possible for us to stay married" Her hand still on her stomach. "What of our child?" Ivar begged.

"I, don't know. It could travel in between our worlds. I have a certain amount of years then when it can travel, when its enough."

Ivar turned his back on her. He was crying angry tears. "I want you to forget about the Iron Throne. I want you here. I want my child to know their father. I never truly did till it was too late" She walked towards him, wrapped her arms around him. Rested her head on his back.

"I never knew any of my family but, on abusive older brother, Ivar. I don't want any of this either but," "You could rule Westeros with me instead. Destroy Bjorn, Ubbe and Lagertha when we conquer it. They will come out of hiding. Return here and we'll crush them for good"

He thought about it for a second. He will get Lagertha after tricking them. "Alright. Kattegat will be happy. I can leave Hvitserk in charge knowing he will betray me for Ubbe and Bjorn. I have you and this one and that what matters for now" He kissed her and her belly.

Something was still nagging at her, the betrayl she will have. She didnt want that. This was now her home. Her dragons loved it here. The freedom and openness of Scandinavia. The mountains....

She loved it here. She watched the ocean fall and rise over the rocks and onto the beach. Kattegat reminded her of Dragonstone. A place she only was as an adult. She doesnt remember being in the Seven Kingdoms as a child.

Her brother always told her that he saved her. Knowing what he was and how easily he died. No dragon dies to fire in any of its forms. So eager for a crown he couldnt handle any of it.

Fists clenched. Reliving the moment her husband, she cant say that anymore now. Ivar is her husband now. She will always be a khaleesi. The world needed a Queen. The Queen.