CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

King Harald has made an alliance with Jon and Gendry, waiting to kill them to take the throne. His ambitions growing stronger the longer Bjorn takes.

"People of Kattegat, you have a new ruler! Me! Bjorn Lothbrok, Bjorn Ironside has abandonned you all! Caring about the Dragon Queen and Ivar! Leaves me in charge. I thank the Gods for it. I can be better than the Lothbrok's! What have they done really? Brought misery and death up on you all! The curse has been lifted!" Hesitation within the crowd at the beginning of his speech turned to cheers. After Ragnar, the drama and responsibility they have now in trading with foreign countries let alone one's in Scandinavia.

King Harald declared any and all Lothbrok's from Birth or Marriage are considered to be a danger to society and therefore, banished from their own.

He had closed the port in Kattegat and opened the fortified gates to his home Kingdom, Norway. The fishing and sea capital. He promised that the only exlpoits will be from within Scandinavia. Lying about his proceedings to rule Westeros as well.

King Harald sat proudly at the end of the feasting table. His flags and shields hung above his men and the people of Kattegat. Lothbrok's one's destroyed, burnt. An ironic turn of events King Harald toyed in his mind as he watched it burn.

"We will go to war if they dare to change back what i have undone the past decades! Ragnar should never have surpassed his Earl. By doing so, has changed his fate. Delusioned he was better than us! Descended from Odin himself! No more" The Great Hall errupted in cheers and drunken songs for their new King.

None defied him. Hungry dogs are never loyal.