Chapter 8 - Cope

A soft rain falls on the remains of Ragna. The roof of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs collapses in. A sense of desolation sets in as Celia Oudwin wakes up among the rubble. Her senses start to set in and she takes a moment to observe her surroundings, although she is still in a daze. Then, disbelief sets in. She stands up quickly. Panic. Confusion. She does not know it, but she is the last person alive in the Gra Valkas Empire.

The flag still flies above the Nivles castle, faded crimson. Now just a remnant of a now broken dream.

Meanwhile, in Japan, plans to construct a superweapon are set into motion. Work begins on the Ultra-Mega-Gigantic-Humungous-Massive-Extensive-Tactical-Strategic-Short-Range-Medium-Range-Long-Range-Intermediate-Range-Theatre-Intercontinental-Ballistic-Submarine-Launched-Air-Launched-Ground-Launched-Shoulder-Launched-Land-Attack-Air-To-Air-Air-To-Surface-Surface-To-Air-Surface-To-Surface-Anti-Radiation-Anti-Ship-Anti-Tank-Anti-Satellite-Anti-Submarine-Anti-Tank-Strategic-Tactical-Semi-Active-Radar-Homing-Active-Radar-Homing-Infrared-Homing-Semi-Active-Laser-Homing-Anti-Radiation-Homing-Global-Positioning-System-Inertial-Navigation-System-Wire-Guided-Manual-Guided slingshot. It shoots depleted uranium projectiles as far as 25 yards.

Furthermore, the flesh battleship which earlier capsized upon commissioning has been raised and is now being refitted. Plans to install a 4600mm gun on the ship have been approved.

The design of the piss bomb is being further refined. Proposals include expanding the size of the used mason jar, and perhaps using other colors of urine besides the regular yellow amber, although doing so would severely increase the cost of the piss bombs.

Prime Minister Raiden sits in his office. He is going over a very hard decision. In the end, he decides yes. The Japanese Self-Defense Force receives a budget increase from 4 cents to 7 cents.

Meanwhile, in Mu.

"What the fuck? What do you mean every city in Gra Valkas has been razed to the ground? A literal FUCKING week ago, our diplomats returned from Gra Valkas. How the fuck does the entirety of a nation get decimated so fast? It makes no sense, God, thinking about it makes my brain hurt, but it doesn't make it hurt as much as when I look at your face. No, not you, I meant the face of the person reading this."

The chaos will not be ephemeral. Mu intelligence will be cast into a state of confusion and disarray for the following weeks and months.

We return to Captain Sussy and his crew aboard the Super Heavy Ultra Amphibious Command Tactical Assault Battleship IJN Yamato. The warship had just received a refit in which her 69-inch guns were replaced with slightly larger 69420-inch guns. Further small additions such as an increase in her point-defense with an additional 2000000 CIWs' and an increase in her armor with 20000000 additional inches of armored plating on all sides.

Captain Sussy has broken his record of the amount of times he has jacked off to Among Us R34 in one day. Last time, it was 57, now, it is 64. He has accumulated an entire stack. Good for him.

The IJN Super Heavy Ultra Amphibious Command Tactical Battleship Yamato is undergoing a firing exercise off the coast of Paganda, a small island nation.

The IJN Super Heavy Ultra Amphibious Command Tactical Battleship Yamato tests out its new weapons by single-handedly wiping out all lifeforms on the island of Paganda using a variety of nuclear weapons, depleted uranium projectiles, enriched uranium projectiles, non-uranium projectiles, shit projectiles, lasers, and various other highly lethal and destructive weapons.

The sun finally sets on the Kingdom of Paganda. The firing exercise is completed. The Yamato sails away, leaving behind a decimated Paganda.

"There is a shared dream among us. One much pristine and ardent.

And as I gaze across the verdant plains of our nation, and the azure and alabaster ocean off the coasts, I and so many others hold within our hands the torch that will lead us forward.

We will not be cast away, forward unto destiny. Even if the fire dwindles, there is a shared dream among us, and we will not let it slip away."

-Excerpt from "Dream Among Us," Gra Valkan song originating from the war against the Kain Divine Kingdom.