Chapter 11.5 - Summoning You. Yes, You

Picture you. Yes, you. A snot-eating goblin. A booger consumer. Cheetodust fingers Discord mod you. Well, you aren't actually a Discord mod, you are too inept to fulfill a role that requires some amount of responsibility as minuscule as it may be. You haven't showered in 2 years, have you? You haven't. I know. Go take a shower, assuming you even remember how to.

Anyways, once again, picture you. An idiot. An absolute troglodyte. Stupid, moronic, hollow-brained, socially inept you. I bet if I hit your head it would make a gong sound.

Oh yeah, sorry, I got off-topic. Yes, once again, imagine you, you in your bedroom which hasn't been cleaned in 5 years. You are sitting in your chair, looking at something on your computer. It's probably porn. The breasts of the woman of ambiguous age currently displayed on your screen have an unrealistic size (they are the size of basketballs, which are far too small for your tastes), so you decide to leave an angry comment. You reek of neckbeard. 5 cumsocks surround your chair like some sick, depraved ritual. The floor is littered with clothes, mountain dew bottles, and a variety of other trash and nasty stuff.

Overall, you are quite pitiful. But, we can do something. We can put you in the world of one of your favorite light novels/web novels/manga. We can summon you.

Suddenly, a bright white light encompasses you, covering you completely. The light has to be very large considering your size.

Then, the white light dissipates and you are gone.

You wake up confused and dazed. And so, you have been summoned, in all your depressing glory, to the new world.

The smell of you alone could level Milishial cities.

TO BE CONTINUED IN FUTURE HALF-CHAPTERS