Act 1: 'Angry Potato'

Author: Time for another part... Potatoes are good.

You sat in the library scowling at other you's friends while Sally next to you reading a chemistry book preparing for the test that you have tomorrow. 

Y/N: Remind me why I am here on my break.

Sally: Because no matter what you ends up taking the test, you both suck at chemistry and as for why we're doing it on our break, well that is because we may not have time later.

Sally continues to read the book without even turning to look at you. You gaze from Gwen to Harry to Mary Jane trying to see if they are as confused as you to see they are also studying.

Y/N: Why won't I have time later?

Sally turns to you with an unimpressed look and mouths the words Luna causing you to realise what she means.

Y/N: Oh... Riiiggghhhttt.

Gwen: Do you need any help?

You stare at her with an annoyed look before turning down to the book in front of you.

Y/N: How hard can it be?

Your sister and the people who consider themselves your friends but who only your other self considers friends look at you each with a raised eyebrow.

Harry: Didn't you blow yourself up in chemistry class?

Y/N: That was other me.

You open the book and begin scanning over the words and pictures because they exist in chemistry books. You briefly look at the others who are looking at you with curiosity before you quickly begin scanning through the book once again. You start to sweat as your head hurts trying to understand what you are reading.

Y/N:Y-Yep... Makes sense. 

Sally gains a smug grin as she puts her book down and leans on the table staring at you.

Sally: Really? What are you reading about then?

Y/N: Diffusion.

Sally: And what is diffusion?

Y/N:... Diffusion is... It is the... Result of something being diffused?

Sally: Was that a question?

You slam the book down and cross your arms annoyed as Sally laughs mockingly. 

Harry leans over to Mary Jane's ear.

Harry: I do not think he knows what diffusion is.

Mary Jane: No I do not either.

Gwen: You know it is alright not to know something.

You scowl at nothing in particular as Gwen moves from next to Mary Jane to the seat to the left of you and places her things down and grabs your book opening it to the page about diffusion. (Which is a real chemistry word)

Gwen: Here let me help.

Y/N: Fine.

You notice how close Gwen is and slightly blush before shaking your head irritated at yourself causing Gwen to stare at you confused.

Gwen: You okay?

Y/N: I'm fine.

Gwen doesn't believe you but shrugs it off.

Mary Jane: Don't forget we have a show today. You're all invited.

Harry raises his hands high in the air with glee.

Harry: Hell yeah!

Librarian: Shhhhh!

Harry quickly puts his hands down wincing apologetically.