Stay away

As I was working at the cash register people began talking about the Avengers and how great they are. I didn't care for them honestly, I had enough of the superhero motto of helping others but also leave destruction and chaos. I kept to my self most of the time because I'm not from here. My life is already filled with chaos and destruction; why add to it?

I ended my shift and walked out of the coffee shop. I don't live too far so I walk home. I usually try to get home fast because of how busy New York but for some reason today had to be different. Out of nowhere a guy dress in a green trench coat, golden horns grabbed me and started to fly me over the ocean.

"Stay away from me or I will drop him," the horned-guy yelled. This wasn't what I meant about keeping to myself. I was unfortunately chosen as a hostage. Great.

"Loki, let hem go," A man with a hammer said.

The man holding me let go of me letting me fall towards the ocean but I didn't scream. The reason I kept to myself is because I have powers from my father Poseidon. I manipulated the water to rise towards me and I then used the water to strike the guy name Loki and froze him in a block of ice. He fell into the ocean and I headed towards land.

The man with the hammer followed and landed in front of me. I tried to walk past him but he held his hammer out.

"How did you do that human," he asked. I simply had no time for this. I used my persuades powers that I got from my mom Aphrodite the God of love.

"Look, you will forget what you saw today ok," I said. Allow my magic to rewrite his memories.

"I will forget what I saw," he repeated back to me.

"What is your name," I asked

" I am Thor, son of Odin and the Asgardian god of thunder. Protector of Midgard and a friend of Earth" Thor answered . I can't believe I been running from gods for years and one standing in front of me like what the hell.

"Okay, Thor you will go back to where you were before you came here"

"Okay," he said he flew off. I started to walk home thinking that I was finally done with whatever that was but unfortunately a man in a metal suit decided to fly in front of me.

"I know you are a Demi-god of love and Prince of the sea," he spoke. My mouth dropped, I was too stunned to speak but too angry to let this hunk of metal take me back.

"Oh come on what do you want," I yelled. I got myself ready just in case he tells me he was sent here to take me back to Olympus.

"A date with me?" He said stepping out of the suit. I was taken aback. He was a very handsome man but I do t know who he even is.

"If I say yes, will you let me go home" I asked and he nodded his head. I mentally sighed to myself. "Then yes," I said