Omg mate

I'm shocked. I am Zeus mate. Who in their right mind mates me with my uncle. Out of eight million people it had to be him.

"This can't be, my son can not be your mate he is more powerful than you, he needs someone stronger" My father yelled slamming his trident on the ground as he stood up. 

" I am not his only mate," Zeus said. 

"How many," My father asked

"He has one hundred and seven mates" Zeus answered, i almost fainted again. My heart dropped at the number. This has to be a joke. I could not possibly love that many people.

"This is absurd, It should not take that many people to love my son" He spoke in his titan's voice. 

" Moon Goddess, show yourself " Zeus roared. A woman appeared from pure light.

"What do u want," The Moon Goddess asked. I walked out of my hiding spot and headed towards where they were standing

"Are you the one to blame for the one hundred and seventy mates that have to deal with, you conniving wretch " I yelled as i walked towards her.  Zeus' eyes met mine and he smiled.  He walked towards me trying to grab me but i froze him.

"Because you outmatch every mate you were given, there is not one person who could match you with, So I gave you all your mates," she stated. 

"So, you're saying that it's not my powers that are causing the superheroes to go bat shit crazy for me, it's you," i asked and she nodded her head/

"You're dead " I threw water at her and she dodged it she use the same ball of energy to disappear before i could hit her. 

She knew she was outmatched just like my one hundred and seventy mates. 

" Son, it is okay, she's gone," Dad said unfreezing Zeus. As soon as he was free, Zeus ran to me and teleported us to his bedroom.  He was on top of me with my arms pinned down beside me.

"Get off of..." I was cut off after he kissed me. I started to kiss back. Why was I letting him take control of me? His tongue entered my mouth and started to explore my mouth.

He pulled away so he can catch some air. then he started to kid my neck to my sweet spot. I moaned I could feel him smirk.

We flipped over and now I was on top of him he took off his armor so I can feel his chest. i didn't know why I was still doing this then I remembered my mom lived here.

Then I felt Zeus' hand on my ass. I then took off my shirt and Zeus' hands started to roam my body. Then Zeus took off his metal skirt I call it a skirt because it is one. I went down to his v line tracing it with my tongue as he moaned

I wrapped my hand in his manhood and started to rub it. I was about to put my mouth on it but Thor came smashing into Zeus room

He ran over to me and push me off so Zeus can't have me I was grateful for that

"Stay away from him," Thor threatened.

"If it isn't Thor the God of thunder," Zeus says

"Thunder vs lighting again" I mumbled Zeus' armor came back on him.

"Bring it on Odinson," Zeus said running to them.

"Let the best man win," Thor said throwing his hammer but Zeus dodge it