Leave me alone

I have a date with a guy I don't even know. I don't even know his first name. I dressed in black skinny jeans and a regular black tight v neck; nothing special. I put on my enchanted bracelet so that the gods and goddess can't find me. There was soon a knock on my door. I opened it was Thor again.

"What do you want," I asked. He forced his way into my apartment pushing pass me. He looked deranged and tired.

"What you did to me? I can't stop thinking about you, your smile I just can't," Thor said frantically. I'm such a dumbass. I forgot to tell him to never think of me.

" Look, I'm sorry but I have a date, I will fix you when I get back I promise just don't leave" I said. I walked over to grab my phone to leave but Thor grabbed my arm and kissed me. Sparks flew, literally. I try to break free of him but I couldn't so I use water in his body to move him away from me. As if things couldn't get any worse, the guy I was going on a date with was at the door he looked if he was going to kill Thor

He used a hand motion for something and out of nowhere metal pieces started to flying threw the window in my apartment and strapped itself on that guy.

"Tony I didn't know," Thor spoke holding his hand up. Tony ran toward him and Thor grabbed him by the shoulders and threw him towards my wall.

Tony got up and flew towards him. He punched Thor out of my apartment and through my already broken window. They were now outside fighting in the air. My neighbors looked towards me as they looked out of their windows and I just awkwardly waved.

I turned around and look at the mess they made, I tried picking up some of my belongings but a big green guy came flying down the side of my apartment building. Destroying the walls of my apartment. Tony and Thor flew away trying to lead the big guy away but before they could lead him away I locked eyes with him.

" Hulk like," he said. Fear filled my body. I ran out of my apartment and he followed. I could hear the screams of fear and the ceiling breaking behind me. This has to be a dream. I looked at the nearest window and jumped out.

The glass shattered causing some minor cuts but I was okay I manipulated some water and used it as a slide to the ground. Hulk landed near me and I created a weapon

"Stay away from me," I said holding a frozen sword.

"Cute" hulk said. I gripped the sword and helped it up.

" I'm not cute I am the prince of the sea and Demi-God of love," I shouted. I held the sword in fight stance ready to attack but Thor landed in between us.

"I knew you were special" Thor spoke. He looked towards hulk and threw his hammer at him. Sending the hulk flying back. While they were busy I saw this as my opportunity to escape but a familiar tin man stood behind me.

Before he grabbed me, an arrow hit his shoulder magnetizing him to the nearest metal pole. I looked over to see a guy with a bow and arrow.

"Clint, " Tony said angry stepping out of his suit.

"Hi," Clint said, he looked towards me and winked. Yay me.