He is back

"Clint what are you doing here?," Thor said flying down. Clint walked over and stood in front of me.

"Well, i...I been watching Shaun ever since he has got here?" Clint said. He couldn't see but I had a confused expressions when he said 'watching'.

"You have been stalking me" I shouted in his ear. He turned his head around and awkwardly smile.

" I wouldn't say stalking but watching the guy you fell in love with," Clint said. Tony took the arrow out of his suit and put it on. He then aimed his hand towards Clint and I hopped out of the way. Tony tried blasting Clint but. Thor deflected it with his hammer. I crossed my arms to watch another fight break out between the hero but then I noticed something.

"Where's my bracelet," I asked.

"The blue and gold one" hulk said as he joined our little get together.

" Yes I need it," I said he picked up his feet and the bracelet laid there smashed into pieces. My heart sunk. I couldn't believe it was broken.

"Why do you need so bad" Clint asked. Clouds began to form and thunder began to rumble.

" Because of that," I said and. bolt of lightning hit the ground in front of me and there was Zeus. My fiancé.

" Where have you been we were supposed to be wedded I don't care if you don't love me" He spoke, he grabbed my arm and tried to pull me toward a lightning bolt.

"I am not going with you" I yelled. Pulling my arm away from him.

"Speak to me when you are spoken to," Zeus said with anger as he grabbed my face. Anger filled his eyes. I could never marry a man like this. Thor hammer flew towards Zeus's face sent him flying into the street.

"He is not going anywhere , " Thor said. Two gods that control lightning fighting over me. I'd rather die than be flattered.

" Who are you to speak for him," Zeus said as he got up from the ground.  His eyes shined blue and lightning sparked from them.

"I am Thor, son of Odin and the Asgardian god of thunder. Protector of Midgard and a friend of Earth"Thor shouted punching Zeus with his hammer. Everyone ran to help fight Zeus.

I on the other hand needed to get out of this mess. I looked around of a vehicle but before I could choose, a guy drove up in a motorcycle.

"Need a left" he asked. I looked over to the guys fighting and I looked at the guy.

" Yes " i answered  i jumped on the motorcycle and he pressed a button that allowed the bike to fly.

"By the way my names Steve Rogers" Steve said.

"Shaun" I said.

As we flew through the air, I started to get tired. I then slowly began to doze off and soon I fell asleep on his back. When I woke up, I was in bed and my window was fixed it was 8:00 pm the next day. I must of used too much energy.

I quickly went to where my bracelet were and found a note on top of my dresser.

To Shaun

I got your window fixed and put you in bed it was was because your very light I was thinking would you like to go on a date with me with no interruptions if you do call me

From Steve

I should give him a chance since he didn't kidnap me which he could have. If I date him then all the others would leave me alone. I picked up my phone and texted Steve

"I will love to go on a date with you how about tomorrow at six" I texted

" Sure that will be good see you then" he texted back

While I was in my moment, Thor came in through my open window. Im glad my window was open because if my window break again I going to kill someone.

"Shaun, where have you been your not safe come with me" Thor said as he grabbed my arm but then my front door blasted open and Tony stood there.

"No come with me" Tony yelled as he tried to me towards him.

"Don't listen to them come with me" Clint said as he ran in as well.

Come with me, I can protect you"hulk said trying to fit into my apartment but ending up breaking the whole entrance.  I pulled away from everyone and walked backwards to my dresser.

"Well, here's the thing I do t feel safe with any of you so please go away" i said putting on a bracelet.

"I'm sorry, we can't do that we are in love you" Tony said. It all hit me, when I started using my powers again it must of put these guys in a trance.

"Duhh I'm the God of love" I said.

" Which makes me want you even more" they started to walk closer to me

What am I going to do.