You swept me off my feet

I was still in my apartment and tony, Thor, Hulk, and Clint are still trying to grab me. I slowly walked over to my window not trying to hint that I'm about to jump out but out of nowhere I felt some kind of web attach it self to me swept me of my feet. literally it swept me off my feet and through my window.

I felt the wind pass me and all I could feel was being yanked towards some thing. I was now on the roof of the building. I gasped for air.

"Hey" a random person in a suit greeted. The guy literally scared the shit out of me.

"What the hell" I yelled hitting him in the shoulder.

"What did I scare you," he asked laughing while rubbing his shoulder.

"Yes," I answered and the guy started to run to me knocked us both off the roof I screamed he used his webbing to save us.

"If you-" I was about to say let me go but a sphere of water hit him and he let me go allowing me to fall. I caught myself before I fell to my death

I look around to see Aqua-man. I know him because my father wedded us. I ran to my mom's house to not get wedded but only to get wedded again to the king of Atlantis. They obviously aren't get awards for there parenting.

"Stay away from him Spider-Man," Aqua-man yelled. Spider-man really, that's his hero name. Like y'all come up with these name and just add man at the end.

"Is your name on him?" Spider-Man man yelled back swinging towards him.

They started to fight it out and I started to walk away. I soon found myself near the coffee shop where I worked and there stood Zeus.

He was in regular clothes and I couldn't help but think he was cute but he's a narcissist. 

I was taken out of my thoughts when Zeus walked towards me and pressed his lips to mine. The same thing that happened with Thor happened with Zeus lightning shot around us.

"Now will you marry me," Zeus asked with a smile.

"I rather drown," I said walking passed him. I then heard a lightning strike and he was gone. I walked into the cafe and there was Steve who happened to be here in a superhero suit.

"Don't tell me, Captain America" I said and he smiled. I sat down at a table and put my head down.

"What is going on" he asked so I explained everything to him.

"So, you're saying that every superhero or God and Demi-God falls in love with you because you're the Demi-god of love " I nodded. I felt like drinking myself to death.

"Then we need to hide you somewhere"he stated and grabbed my arm.