Chapter 2

Kasey was no where to be found... The, a note fluttered down from the ceiling, it read,
Dear Sir,
I've got the girl, Kasey right? I cant wait to experiment on her. We've been waiting for this since she was taken away by a family who found her on the street. You were clumsy to drop the baby, you know. Her friend Elizabeth is way too powerful to be near our precious subject. They both are turning 14 tomorrow so we have to be quick, 14 is the usual age they discover their powers and get their wings- Wings? Tomorrow I get wings! How awesome is that! -I just hope Elizabeth doesn't find out about this, or shes going to be looking everywhere... she might find us. We should really not keep our lab in the sc- I was cut off when a young man with glasses approached me and snatched the note right out of my wimpy hands. "I'm going to need that." He says loudly, breaking my thoughts.
"Is it your's?"
"Why certainly it is."
"Why are u holding this girl 'Kasey' hostage?"
"She's our daughter."
"I don't think so."
"Why, young lady?"
"I'm the 'Elizabeth' you're talking about. And you obviously know Kasey is my bestie." He gasped quietly, them mutters "Shoot." Then all the sudden, I feel woozy, like a wave of tiredness came over me. Then out of the blue, I fainted...