Helping Hand

Kanha: What are you doing priye?

I: Just arranging my closet Kanha

Kanha: Then I guess you forgot to keep those *points at a small bundle of clothes on bed*

I: These are old and torn, some are small as well

Kanha: What will you do with them

I: I may use it as dust clothes or keep them for my art and craft 😃

Kanha: Hm

I: What happened??

Kanha: Will you do something if I tell you too?

I: You seriously think I will say no 😯 for whatever you say to me 👀

Kanha: *chuckles* Ya I don't think so, sakhi take out the torn ones

I: Suree

After taking out the torn ones still many old and small sized clothes were there...

Kanha: Keep them in a bag and come out with me

I did as he said, we walked out of the house, we were walking in the streets as I was walking I saw a few kids needing clothes but can't due to poverty, we passed through a orphanage as well. I know these places since I don't live far from here, I kept questioning kanha that were are we going ignoring everything but he just told me trust him and walk along and that's what I did.

Finally we stopped infront of a small shop, I looked through the window, it was full of art supplies

Kanha: Maybe you can buy your art supplies from here priye, it's a good shop *smiled*

I: (I was really confused, he could have just told me the shop name right and I have seen this shop before as well, there is a short route too then why did he- Well I guess I got my answer now...)

I: *after purchasing* Come let's go kanha

Kanha: Priye there is another shorter way...

I: But I want to go by longer one *smiles*

Kanha: 😊

I went to that orphanage and gave clothes to sister as a donation and kept 4-5 with me, I continued walking and met the street kids, I gave them clothes, who didn't have parents.... I took them to the same orphanage. Sister's were kind enough to accept the kids. This kind act which I did was not letting me to stop smiling I guess because someone didn't want me too

I returned back home, I took out what I purchased and started working on the torn clothes. I understood what Kanha wanted me to tell. Yes we can use old clothes for ourselves but maybe it's required for someone else more than how much it is for us. And these torn ones were also sufficient for me to work with but that smile on the faces of kids... I sewed the torn ones and went to the street kids and gave them because that is my real art work (◕ᴗ◕✿)

You should only have things which are sufficient for you or required for you because there are many in the world for whom these are just like gold and diamonds. Don't waste or you will regret.

Thanks again Kanha...

You taught me how to be a true helping hand ヽ(。◕o◕。)ノ.