Pain

Kanha was hugging me and patting my back while tears where quietly flowing down my eyes. I had nothing to say, I was just crying. My face didn't express anything but tears could tell in what pain I was. After all I never expected him to say that to me. I thought he demotivated me as it was his was to push me forward, now I guess he really thinks I cannot do it. My affirmation is leaving me, I don't know what to say or do. I was just quiet in pain, I had nothing to think or say.

And that's when I heard him saying, "During adverse situations, your near and dear ones may leave you, however, I will be always with you, my love is unconditional" I wanted to smile, I wanted to say thank you, I wanted to hug him, I wanted to stop crying and say him yes I can do it, yes I can prove him wrong but neither my lips were moving, my tears were stopping nor my body was reacting to anything. I felt as if I was paralysed. And that's when I again heard him saying,"The day you stop being agitated by worldly feelings and desires, that would be the day you would attain mental peace and calmness with me, people say and go sakhi it's what there work is, you can only achieve something when you desire for it and I know you have not started your work, well you can now because it's never too late" "N-never too late?" "Yes! It's never too late, you still have time and you still can prove his words wrong, you can show him what is your worth and you can show him who you are! Remove these thoughts from your mind, remove self doubt, negativity, pain, depression everything! Just sit down and start your work with determination in your mind and fire in your eyes" "I-I can do it-" "Yes you can sakhi *smiles sweetly* I believe you can, you have to ride your own bike and move forward from the bus of toppers which you have missed" 

As soon as he said that, I hugged him mumbling, "Yes kanha, I will ride my bike and go where I wanna go" 

He smiled and hugged me back again. 

Sigh! Who can be a better pain reliever than him